ARE WE SERIOUS?

Blane

no i dont want anybody to register his work ... im just having fun from xdrac READ HIS SIGNATURE :

xdrac sig :

"Remember my work is copyrightfully protected. Any use without my written permission is strictly prohibited and may result in lawful punishment."

MEANS HE BOUGHT THE COPYRIGHTS IF HE IS SAYING SMTH LIKE THAT !

SO HERE WE ARE .

so `Nikoloudos7 dont jude me becasue i said something look what other people are doing .

I haven't seen his sig before but anyway this logic makes me sick ;p

no i dont want anybody to register his work ... im just having fun from xdrac READ HIS SIGNATURE :

xdrac sig :

"Remember my work is copyrightfully protected. Any use without my written permission is strictly prohibited and may result in lawful punishment."

MEANS HE BOUGHT THE COPYRIGHTS IF HE IS SAYING SMTH LIKE THAT !

SO HERE WE ARE .

so `Nikoloudos7 dont jude me becasue i said something look what other people are doing .

I sigh at people like you. I sigh and shake my head. And I pity you because you're a bottomless pit of stupidity and scorn...

God, regardless of what more I have to say, it won't go through to people like you.

no ED, its not warez since its NOT legally copyrighted.

If you show me a legal proof that its rly copyrighted, i can move it to VIP section

That's all.

However, let's also not forget that it is a forum where people (who, in this case, have also helped the forum a lot with their contributions) and their work are promoted.

I would never allow something like that, believe me.

But in this case, i have no reason. Especially, when he THREATENS me.

No, that won't happen

As for the other one; we are a lot softer than you(older, not specifically you) did.

So, dont talk about 'equality' and right following of the rules, remember what you did back then ;)

Anyway, dont wanna continue anything here, sorry for replying after topic was locked, everything else in PM, related topics will be deleted, thanks!