ARE WE SERIOUS?

Blane

ok bro i have good explanation for that .

mxc.com = cheat,shares,bots bla bla bla bla forum (we know what it is )

trade section in that forum is just and " category " so people can advertise

and get money cuz of mxc.com !

http://xdrac.deviantart.com = is gallery where u can buy his work right ?

so now u want to change whole FREE mxc.com forum cuz of the shares becasue xdrac is doing amazing designes getting money for each rly good money and selling them xxx times ?

like finito said " if he will be rly good designer he could sell one file to one guy" and then dont give a -beep- if that guy share that website or not cuz he got his money .

Ps. Nikoloudos7 what about l2off files ? made by vang demp's and other dev's who spend xxxxxx more time on file then xdrac on his design ? u like them to be free right ? if u want to delete my topic OK no problem but then delete all shares with l2off's l2j bots exploits themles and much much more cuz thats just " disrespect for authors " .

Ps. also when u are buying design from xdrac is he is showing u all licence for photoshop plugins and all other stuffs ( just to respect everyone rights )

Hey hey! I see what you mean right there and by one side you can say it's true. But. It's all about ethics. I personally disagree when someone shares a work which has been done with a certain a m o u n t of time and passion. Especially when the member is in the same community. xDrac is a great designer and the cost for those designs IS low either you get it or not, the prices in the design companies are WAY HIGHER and you should not disrespect him or his work and by doing such shares you ARE disrespecting him. Neither you nor Finito nor anybody should decide about how many times xDrac should sell his product. It's HIS not YOURS and if you want it for free, PAY FOR IT.

Neither you nor Finito nor anybody should decide about how many times xDrac should sell his product. It's HIS not YOURS and if you want it for free, PAY FOR IT. 

and here is my share x]

You can define whatever you want for "your share". Please, don't be pathetic.

pathetic guy is the guy who is trying to claim a copyright on mxc forum lul

Nah whatever. Just from your answers I can understand you're amature. Can't talk.

Do as you wish. This is pointless for me (staff is too lazy to ban/warn/dekarma this kid...).

Nah whatever. Just from your answers I can understand you're amature. Can't talk.

Do as you wish. This is pointless for me (staff is too lazy to ban/warn/dekarma this kid...).

u are wrong guy... i share his work few monts ago ...( this is not first time) and someone like u took karma from me

and here we are :

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=233774.0

so i dont thing if staff is too lazy as u said cuz they just give my karma back lul ?

if the owner has any objection he could pm us and ask for its removal.

PS:like a living e-pirate i like the idea free for all but still i strongly support the credits giving

if the owner has any objection he could pm us and ask for its removal.

PS:like a living e-pirate i like the idea free for all but still i strongly support the credits giving

ok then .

I pm u in name of all l2off dev's !

Please remove all files contain vang,demps,etc. files from share section .

Regards

ok then .

I pm u in name of all l2off dev's !

Please remove all files contain vang,demps,etc. files from share section .

Regards

as owned i meant the creator

How do I register my copyright?

To register a work, submit a completed application form, a nonrefundable filing fee, which is $35 if you register online or $50 if you register using Form CO; and a nonreturnable copy or copies of the work to be registered.

can anybody show me xdrac copyright please ?

How do I register my copyright?

To register a work, submit a completed application form, a nonrefundable filing fee, which is $35 if you register online or $50 if you register using Form CO; and a nonreturnable copy or copies of the work to be registered.

can anybody show me xdrac copyright please ?

Well you are clearly a kid, if you want someone to have officially registered his copyrights in order to respect him then go die.

Really?

I don't even see what I should comment on.

I appreciate the support some people here back me up with and I daresay it's deserved.

And I despise the people thinking it's alright to hand out my hard-designed works without any kind of permission or notice.

Do you have an idea how long it took to do these things? How hard it was to get these things together and think of them as a whole? I fail to see the logic in the "arguments" people like 'Your' stated. Maybe because of his poor english, who knows.

Even still, it's not alright. Whether you like it or not. And I don't generally re-sell anything I ever make. I hold true to my policies and you receive what you give. I only want you people to know that there ARE indeed ways to protect virtual goods.

Anyway I request instant deletion of this and future topics of this kind. If not granted I'll just keep my stuff for myself and get off these cheap forums.

Well you are clearly a kid, if you want someone to have officially registered his copyrights in order to respect him then go die.

no i dont want anybody to register his work ... im just having fun from xdrac READ HIS SIGNATURE :

xdrac sig :

"Remember my work is copyrightfully protected. Any use without my written permission is strictly prohibited and may result in lawful punishment."

MEANS HE BOUGHT THE COPYRIGHTS IF HE IS SAYING SMTH LIKE THAT !

SO HERE WE ARE .

so `Nikoloudos7 dont jude me becasue i said something look what other people are doing .