ARE WE SERIOUS?

Blane

Even if you consider it at a simple share, the files were on sale so they are considered warez.

Either way you gotta delete the topic.

Even if you consider it at a simple share, the files were on sale so they are considered warez.

Either way you gotta delete the topic.

No. According to Finito's mind we can share everything.

16841584.jpg

Respected?

I remember nothing than flaming over everything, and opening leeching forums.

Anyways,its a cheating/sharing forum, jeez

Do you consider yourself a normal thinking person? Can't you get that what you're saying is insane and mad? Com' on bro, I know you, you never were such a person... :/

Eh! BanHammer? What you're looking at? You said you are a good judge who provides justice. Don't you think this is not right?

Guest Elfocrash

Oh Blane quit the drama.Do you know how many people re-sell or share the things that other people paid me to make in a Client developing level of Lineage 2? And i am not talking for a 2 hours work.Values over 200 euros and tons of hours.I never said a single thing.You know why?Because i got the money and either way i would not sell again the same thing because it was exceptional.This makes it unique.If someone shares it is loses the value but as long as i won't sell it again either way i don't care.The think that this web template is shared by someone actually means that someone bought it from xDrag and that guy shared it or leeched it. Who cares though? xDrag got the money.I don't think that someone will use it again and again as long as it is now shared and xDrag wouldn't re-sell it either way.

Pirates where there before you and me and they will be there after you and me. Just stop being a drama queen.It doesn't even worth it.

Take care and quit bitching out.

Oh Blane quit the drama.Do you know how many people re-sell or sell the things that other people paid me to make in a Client developing level of Lineage 2? And i am not talking for a 2 hours work.Values over 200 euros and tons of hours.I never said a single thing.You know why?Because i got the money and either way i would not sell again the same thing because it was exceptional.This makes it unique.If someone shares it is loses the value but as long as i won't sell it again either way i don't care.The think that this web template is shared by someone actually means that someone bought it from xDrag and that guy shared it or leeched it. Who cares though? xDrag got the money.I don't think that someone will use it again and again as long as it is now shared and xDrag wouldn't re-sell it either way.

Pirates where there before you and me and they will be there after you and me. Just stop being a drama queen.It doesn't even worth it.

This is f@cking right !

True Story

Oh Blane quit the drama.Do you know how many people re-sell or sell the things that other people paid me to make in a Client developing level of Lineage 2? And i am not talking for a 2 hours work.Values over 200 euros and tons of hours.I never said a single thing.You know why?Because i got the money and either way i would not sell again the same thing because it was exceptional.This makes it unique.If someone shares it is loses the value but as long as i won't sell it again either way i don't care.The think that this web template is shared by someone actually means that someone bought it from xDrag and that guy shared it or leeched it. Who cares though? xDrag got the money.I don't think that someone will use it again and again as long as it is now shared and xDrag wouldn't re-sell it either way.

HAHAHHAHAH!

Do you hear what you say? So according to your incredible logic, when I buy a game (let's say) from a store for a certain amount of money, then I should give the game EVERYWHERE for free.

Oh gosh...

16842127.jpg

The artist himself decides if his product is unique or not. There's no priviledge for you to decide or SHARE his copyrighted work. This is illegal and ethically WRONG.

You also should claim for copyrights for your work if you have seen it uploaded for free.

Wake up GUYS!

Oh and:

i am waiting for his answer but i think he swallowed his tongue

No don't worry. At least I support my thoughts having valid arguments. You just support the idea because you don't give a single fuck for other's work and you always support the staff (usual case, SINCE AGES). Anyway, next time, use MANNERS.

Guest Elfocrash

yeah i am agreeing with Finito because we have a secret affair and i want people know.

Oh you should wake up.5 years ago you were downloading Need For Speed Carbon for torrent sites and now you are crying for copyrights. Oh cmon.I smell retardness.

Blane, the Drama-Queen

You can continue supporting your stupid/non-sense thoughts but did you even put yourself in other people (kinda poor for a pro web-template) shoes? I don't think so.

Oh and something else.You need a pair of brains to troll.Posting stupid memes make you look even more stupid. Stop the drama and get a life,jeez.

(You even failed the y u no meme format)

yeah i am agreeing with Finito because we have a secret affair and i want people know.

Oh you should wake up.5 years ago you were downloading Need For Speed Carbon for torrent sites and now you are crying for copyrights. Oh cmon.I smell retardness.

Blane, the Drama-Queen

You can continue supporting your stupid/non-sense thoughts but did you even put yourself in other people (kinda poor for a pro web-template) shoes? I don't think so.

Oh and something else.You need a pair of brains to troll.Posting stupid memes make you look even more stupid. Stop the drama and get a life,jeez.

(You even failed the y u no meme format)

You're dumb kiddo. But I'll quit the flame. Again, learn to use manners.

Now.

According to your poor brain everybody should get EVERYTHING for free. We don't live in a utopia. We need money to live. Poor people do exist. This is fact but YOU kiddo, CAN'T CHANGE the universe by starting at maxcheaters.

Get real, dumb!

Oh Blane quit the drama.Do you know how many people re-sell or share the things that other people paid me to make in a Client developing level of Lineage 2? And i am not talking for a 2 hours work.Values over 200 euros and tons of hours.I never said a single thing.You know why?Because i got the money and either way i would not sell again the same thing because it was exceptional.This makes it unique.If someone shares it is loses the value but as long as i won't sell it again either way i don't care.The think that this web template is shared by someone actually means that someone bought it from xDrag and that guy shared it or leeched it. Who cares though? xDrag got the money.I don't think that someone will use it again and again as long as it is now shared and xDrag wouldn't re-sell it either way.

PHREAK INSIDE