lineage 2 chronicle one

i started C1 too... i remember the time when i used to travel from gludio to giran walking, to buy kite shields and sell at highter price in gludio ^^

everyone was newbie ^^

and i leveled a dark elf assassin to lvl 40 with 2nd class quests without use soul shots cuz i didnt knew about its effects and i wanted to save money ^^

I start my l2 adventure from c3, then long time c4 and some time ago Interlude and Kamael. Some of my friends irl started from c1 and they claim that it was best time in their whole l2 history :D

best was C3, it was more balanced

elemental summoner was the best siege character in C3! very required to sieges! i party with BD, SWS, WC, BISHOP, EE and 4 elemental summoner could survive for so long in sieges and do a lot of damage together with infinity mana!

I've started on the grand opening of Chronicle 2 .. but i know everything about lineage Chronicle 1 Harbringers of War great chronicle ... no oP weapons or customized things pure lineage 2 ownage.

I Started On C1 (L2 BnB)

It Was Perfect. As Another One Told Us , Everyone Was Newbie.

You Didnt Know What Where You Doing... You Were Only Killing Mobs To Exp Your Character..

That Was Better.. You Didnt Know The Skills / Abilities Of The Players, And The Exp Was An Adventure.. It Had Some Mystery In It.... Just Perfect...!

I started playing L2 C4...(Servers:E-global,Elite),Then I continued with Interlude....

In L2Dev I started with interlude,last year...