[Share]All Goddess of Destruction Weapon(Freya Client)

Who want to do it won't have to loose nothing cuz no one do this yet ^^

It's a armor allready created so just need to be addapted. For those who know how is not hard :)

Do you think money are in trees??

Armors "just" need to be adapted ? ::) LMFAO. Let me explain You some things:

1. To adapt armors to IL You have to totally recreate *.utx and *.ukx for 4 armors (heavy, light, robe) for all races !

2. To adapt armors You need a tool which cost 50$ !

3. Adapting 4 FULL ARMORS wont take 1-2 days but a lot more !

4. Do you think that someone would make it for You for 20eu ? lol ! Whiskey cost more !

Good luck kid, You will gonna need it because even a retard wont adapt these armors for You - he dont have skills, he dont have tool and especially he wont waist his time for such a work for 20eu. So as You can see even retard wont do that for You, so...once again - good luck kid ! :]

Ok "old man". I hope to have luck :)

Listen..i just said i pay 20 euro for that who addapt them. Not mean he make just for me. He make for a whole comunity  :) understand??

And i'm 20.. maybe u'r biger but i'm not a kid ^^ take care :)

Ok "old man". I hope to have luck :)

Listen..i just said i pay 20 euro for that who addapt them. Not mean he make just for me. He make for a whole comunity  :) understand??

And i'm 20.. maybe u'r biger but i'm not a kid ^^ take care :)

It really doesnt matter how old are You. You just need to understand some relationships and so far I see, You dont understand them at all. I'am 25, and I still have a lots of things to understand but I was working with L2 client from some time now and meet some ppl. Thats why I can tell You that 20eu for such a work is a joke :)

GL :]

Topic unlocked & cleaned

Sponer was banned

Rest take care

Finito, i see the posts from Sponer and aVVe before cleaned and Sponer banned...

and this to have says is, it is not fair... because aVVe start to flame Sponer first...

Sponer dont speak to him, but to Oroshimaru... so he dont have any job to speak him and ofc to insult him without reason... sponer dont insult anyone before aVVe started but i see only Sponer get banned and that is not fair for sponer...

aVVe started to insult sponer. so you need to give ban and to aVVe.

btw nice share ;)

Finito, i see the posts from Sponer and aVVe before cleaned and Sponer banned...

and this to have says is, it is not fair... because aVVe start to flame Sponer first...

Sponer dont speak to him, but to Oroshimaru... so he dont have any job to speak him and ofc to insult him without reason... sponer dont insult anyone before aVVe started but i see only Sponer get banned and that is not fair for sponer...

aVVe started to insult sponer. so you need to give ban and to aVVe.

btw nice share ;)

ummmm this result familiar... you are not spooner?  :o anyway nice share.

OMg Relax guys ... any1 can thing/believe whatever he want ....

There should not be here an aVVe to corect them ... it is not randomized that aVVe all the time quarrel with other members ...

@aVVe you might be the best , and i my opinion you ARE ,but there is no actually reason to flame and post all this sh!ts at the time you will not claim something from this ...

once more time guys RELAX ...

We are on a Cheating Forum ....

BTW Nice Share ....

any updates on icons? they should be in branch maybe

Icons there are in Icon.utx from GOD client. You can extract it from file icon.utx using umodel tool and create new utx with icons god weapons. And later modify in weapongrp lines with new icons. Sorry for my english is too bad. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to change a weapon's dimensions/size with L2FileEdit or no?

(Forgive me for my answer, I am totally beginner to client modes).

The "Lion Head" Fists (R95 Pantai), as I show in a TheLineage2Videos, are match bigger than

Oroshimaru's version.

Frame/time: 0:19/01:06 min.

PS:

Oroshimaru nice share my friend, thank you for your time!