how do i kill a destroyer?

i play an sps on lvl 65 a Th on 61 and an silver ranger on 58 but i cant kill a destroyer in pvp , he is about 60-66 lvl as he has grade penality when he equips A grades and uses crush of doom, well allways when i go exp or on a raid in Toi he is there as he would be waiting for me/my party to come , as the server is c6 when im on mage sleep casts too long and when i try to cancel him i get crush of doom and im at 3/5 hp with no cp also if i use my combo (curse weakness , frost bolt and ice dagger ) i use 2-3 aura flares b/c i have no time to run away im dead his m.def changes at first when i hit i do 3k dmg 2nd hit 2,1k and the next one 580 then he uses frenzy and im dead on , i also tryed it with hydro blast from distance but he has eminance bow and kills/cancels me , when im on th i use trick and backstab when im behind and also i use deadly blow sand bomb , when i am abot 1k hp i use UE , he uses his skills to kill me then , when im buffed im out of mp fast and i run away with dash then i come again and im dead in 1 - 2 hits. when im at hawkeye he just stand there for about  2-3 minutes and then uses  guts , zealot , battle roar and battle roar from augument ( the lvl 10 one) and he changes his weapon to bow and kills me i cant run away , i cant stun him and when i try he changes weapon and bang 1/3 hp gone due to crush of doom he kills me while i run with bow he is faster and i do like 87 normal 328 critical damage on him . he has 2 armor sets B grade : doom heavy and bw heavy , 3  weapons great sword +6-7 , eminance bow no glow , and augumented dragon slayer with the battle roar , when im in party with my 6 friends (cardinal ,silver ranger , 2xnecro , blade dancer and sword singer all lvl 60-62 ) he runns away and comes back in a minute and 1 hit the bishop me and the necros , then he uses guts and kills the  rest , when we fallow him the mages are slower and we split up , he kills us , anhor dosen't work on him and with slow he still cathes the mages and kills them , recovers some hp by hitting moobs around slow wears off and he is after fighters again .  when we are in party we all hit him when we see him running in our direction eaven when we al are purple ge uses same tactic bishop--->summon--->necro--->me--->other summon ---> other necro --->blade dancer--->sws--->SR . now lately when we changed our hunting grounds we see him there and run away, we talked about him to gm's they cheaked him he is clean , and thats not the only thing he said :""nice 1k pvp's already keep on comming naabs"" . already the destroyers nick is breaveheart2 if some 1 knows him plz tell him to stop , we paid him the no agression fee of 80k adena each and he still kills us.we can't hide , lvl up and when we run away the slowest one allways dies and we lost some lvl's and all hope evry time we leave the town we are in fear that he is there and that some 1 will lose more exp.well can any 1 give me some good advices of what to do pls

lol??

thats impossible...

1st of all if u say u are on a party and he kills all ur party he has to be over 70++ lvl...

2nd, i dont understand the phrase: we paid him the non agression fee 80kk

what do u mean??

u paid him because he told u that he would stop?

If u cant kill him,try to find another exp spot..or,just check when he is online etc.(he cant be 24/7 online,needs to sleep sometimes).

So when he is off,lvl up there.

Or just add to block list..and later when u get decent grades/lvl pwn his ass ;)

If u cant kill him,try to find another exp spot..or,just check when he is online etc.(he cant be 24/7 online,needs to sleep sometimes).

So when he is off,lvl up there.

Or just add to block list..and later when u get decent grades/lvl pwn his ass ;)

Lol. a sps can kill a destro very easy! so dont tell him to run away... :D

lol??

thats impossible...

1st of all if u say u are on a party and he kills all ur party he has to be over 70++ lvl...

2nd, i dont understand the phrase: we paid him the non agression fee 80kk

what do u mean??

u paid him because he told u that he would stop?

yes we paid him but he just used the money to buy better equip and to kill use faster :/ , and on the server if u have grade penality your speed/attak speed is about 1/10 of your normal thats why i know and he has crush of doom thats how i know his lvl , and the spells would fail if he would be higher .

Try Ice Bolt+Sleep+Fear+Ice Dagger+F.Shackle+STW+Hydro Blast.

i mentioned already if i use sleep ,  the cast is long im dead by that time , i have  660 p.def in avadon eaven when i slow him and run away to max distance he still gets there in time or just uses bow

tell me the name of the server you play

i will join and kick his ass off with prophet even if he wants ^^

its l2german , the 4x rates

Apparently HE cant. Thats why im sugesting to run away for some time,until he gets decent equip/lvl so he can pwn him ;)

He said it,that he cant kill him,not me.

well i tryed to go DV somehow he was there as he would wait for me ... , i tryed forbidden get away but theres too many 70+ pk's the only spot i can lvl is near rune on buffalos etc. but the drops sux and exp is 1/2 hmm . i may know how he does it , but i ain't sure . we think that he drains the hp from the summons and mages around him with vampiric rage . he killed us today with a spear i think he is making fun of us :(

and 1 more thing we aren't bad pvp players , once i was going to look on event (5v5 korean style) breaveheart2 (the destroyer) and 4 other players they were in no grades , and the other team were 70+ ppl with B/A equip so they started to fight well the 4 ppl were on 1 hit and he killed 2 archers 1 TH and he died by the 4th a necro it looked as the mage would lose he used frenzy and was about to hit him, but anhor landed on him and he killed him with 1k hp left.thats not the end after the event they usually pk in FG with D grades and i heared that he killed them all. we will try to go to lvl 70 so we can go hot springs to lvl up.. if u guys don't belive me i have camtasia on my pc and i can record him on video and upload it on google .

i would appreciate as some one would help me before he gets higher lvl and he can use A grade, then i think its all over .

u could make him a suprise by telling a friend to make a new char , keep him at lvl 1 , use freezing skin and when u are with the party and he is comming back with frenzy , he should kill him self from reflect damage if he dies or he gets damaged u have a better chance  if he wont use the bow to kill him

reflect damage doesn't work on if the target doesn't have enough hp to take the damage , they fixed it because some ppl killed raids that way.. and it would take time to go there and not to get killed by monsters .

common i wanna play :(

so... the destro gets grade penalty in a-grades and you can kill him with a lvl 66 sps? O_o

Either your perception of him is damn wring or you 8and your friends) dont know how to play the game :x

the destroyer if the person who play with it know how to play with a destroyer is invencible, althought you would able to down his HP he will use rage+freenzy and peril/draconic and bum owned. Best thing, TH: dash+ue and make that a room of ToI get agro you, go near to the destroyer and fake dead. Pumm, owned^^