Assassin's Creed

nuno10

Assasins Creed is already upl0aded to internet,

but pirate VerSion,the PC version hasn't been released yet :(

the prob is that the version that is now on the internet inside the Game,somewhere stucks and y

can't do nothing :(

So We are w8 untill the Original game release ;)

i love that game but omg jerusalem is in my nightmares and i refuse to play it in russian

but for those who still whant to play in jerusalem gut goole assasin creed jerusalem fix and then you will download some russian files (1gb) to replace the coded jerusalem.forge file in those file there is a little explanation of how you can chnge the voice but not the text to english

well actually i got the pirate version...but it's on russian!

There is out a pirate VErsion in english but somewhere it stucks and then you

have to apply a Russian patch in order to continue playing

but then

the all game is becoming '

Russian :(

i still didn't play that, so pls tell me, is it really as good as all ppls say?  ;D Because i can't choose now if i download Assasins Creed or PROTOTYPE ;)

MAn..Assasins Creed ROCKS

its a perfect game..;)

i still didn't play that, so pls tell me, is it really as good as all ppls say?  ;D Because i can't choose now if i download Assasins Creed or PROTOTYPE ;)

dont download it now (the release date is aphril 8) its a pain in the ass to "fix" jersualem and play it in russ wait a little more the game worth it

dont download it now (the release date is aphril 8) its a pain in the ass to "fix" jersualem and play it in russ wait a little more the game worth it

i have downloaded and i am w8ing for this Damn File...............to Fix that prob ;)

Its so much like POP but everything is better and i have full version [English] But i dl it from a BG site if anyone wanna ask me how to dl in english tell me :p via pM