Assassin's Creed

nuno10

What i can say..this game is awesome,the graphics and places,dont have comparation,the inteligente artificial its pro,i love this game one of my favorites games from Ps3

• 3 weeks later...

I played it! But It wasnt so good as I expected! Disappointing actully, when I first tried it, IT was AWSOME! But after 1-2 hours of the same thing to do, it sucked hard! But the freedom in the game is good! But kinda lame when you run fast and the guard will chase you, thats kinda lame, ISNT it allowed to run now?

But the game is worth to try if u still haven't!

• 2 weeks later...

Great game, killing someone and escape jumping buildings is amazing... The single problem for me, is the repetition of the style of the missions, you tired of doing the same things after a while.

I player the game and it was awesome

I have never played a game where there were crazy ppl on the streets( although they are very annoying)

And the gameplay was good to..the fact that you had to climb up different buildings and try not to be seen by the guards

But i think after you killed the first 3-4 targets the game was pretty much the same...i mean...go to the city> go to the assassins building> gather info > go back to the assassins building > go kill your target > run away from the guard to the assassins building > go to messiah >....... but i really enjoyed climbing all the tower,and because of that good city climber engine it's a great game

I played this game, it's excellent, but i didn't like that we didn't get much game

* in intro movie they show you crossbow, but you never get to use it

i heard rumours that they're making Assasin's Creed 2 i hope they make more wepons :>