interlude [L2J] * L2 DragonRider *

xAddytzu

• 2 weeks later...

Something tells me that this will be a test project.. I don't know.. could anyone reassure me that it's not and that I won't waste mby a week of my life for it ?

test for what?  he planned a good high rate server for many weeks and finally its finished. buyed machine and run it . I think it will succed

Something tells me that this will be a test project.. I don't know.. could anyone reassure me that it's not and that I won't waste mby a week of my life for it ?

Dont think so, the staff  who are ahead of this project seems to be competent

Finally, we've set the date for the grand opening of Lineage 2 DragonRider. It is scheduled for 15 August 2011 at 7:00 PM ( GMT +2:00 / +- 1 hour). Yes, It's surprising ( it's later than we thought, you know the reasons ). Your waiting its finnally over. I hope that every second of it worth ! Prepare your clan and sharpen your swords because we expect a large amount of players and clans. We can say that this is one of the most advanced Lineage 2 Interlude servers or if not, the first one. Playing on our server is not a right, it's a privillege ! Lineage 2 DragonRider will be the server that you will never forget.

Best regards,

Lineage2Dragonrider Staff