[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

Dont expect too much of l3, u know l2 was a genious game, it may not happen again :) Anywayz lets hope on Ncsoft, without worries ill wait and try it as soon it gets in stores, we dont know if we will have server to play for free, lets see ;D;D

P.S:Frozen_Soul how did u cheat that signature with speedtest?

nab talk on msn i can say to you how ..

anyway dont say that 2011 is too far away allready some guys playing l2 for 3-4 years so..

The once halted Lineage 3 project has started to roll again.

NC Soft representative Kim said, "It is true, I was shocked when we had to stop the development of Lineage 3 in May; However, we are going to start all over on January, 2008. We are going to put all of our online gaming technology we've earned through the past ten years into this project." He then stated, they will NOT be using the Unreal 3 Engine, but creating their own.

The Lineage 3 Project will begin next year January 1st, and will be announced to the public in 2011.

So we're all in for the long haul. Anyone putting off finding another game for Lineage 3 is out of luck. Fortunately, for some of us left still able to enjoy Lineage 2, with the licensing of Lineage 2 to SEA Asia, there will be new Lineage 2 servers released (South East Asia at first, then the US and possibly Europe later). So we won't be totally out of things to do.

Daaamn.2011...

And the worse is that they will make a new 'Unreal Machine'!!

What will we have in 2011?DX20? :o

DX 20 LOL ...I dont think its possible dude ...we got dx 9 for a very long time and we can still play most games on DX 9 oriented graphic card ...I guess a DX 10 graphic card is more than enough for the next 2-3 yrs along with a powerful processor & 1-2 gb ram.

• 2 weeks later...