clockman

New idea (more hardcore plox):

-show enemy/mobs hp (value)

- show players weapons/armors etc

- show players class

- Finaly make small radar

I know all of this ideas is stupid and look like l2control :D

Want more?:

- auto shop create ( play alarm when all sold)

- auto craft (many items )

more ideas soon

///

change chat color IG<<!! it's hard i know but many ppl hates clan chat color

Really nice program and thanks for the share. I've got one big problem with it. It crashes within a minute or two in game. I'm using vista but my friend is using windows 2003 and also having the same problem.

This is of course on rpg server. Is anyone else getting the same problem?

I hope theres away around this because i really wanna use this program. Looks so good  :-\

Really nice program and thanks for the share. I've got one big problem with it. It crashes within a minute or two in game. I'm using vista but my friend is using windows 2003 and also having the same problem.

I hope theres away around this because i really wanna use this program. Looks so good  :-\

Did you checked my thread for RPG??

Are you using my Nwindow.dll ?

I am crashing too on vista, maybe ill try to install winXP to see it working :)

but thx for sharing it looks like a really cool project

change chat color IG<<!! it's hard i know but many ppl hates clan chat color

It's not so hard :P

12323. 0D8A3B90, 0CBF29E0, UIScript (int), UClass<-UState<-UStruct<-UField<-UObject

31935. 1651F240, 0D8A3B90, GetChatColorByType (int), UFunction<-UStruct<-UField<-UObject

31937. 16528C00, 1651F240, type, UIntProperty<-UProperty<-UField<-UObject

31938. 164D8020, 1651F240, ReturnValue, UStructProperty<-URefLinkProperty<-UProperty<-UField<-UObject

native final function Color GetChatColorByType (int type);

Note: If you got some ideas or bugs pleace report them on project forum. It will be easier for me and Geddys.

Odd, i'm using win 7 x64 and this program doesn't even starts for me, i double click it and nothing happens. And this happens while l2 is off.

If i try to run it after i log to server, the game instantly crashes... and yes, i am using the modified nwindow.dll

Any ideas? Or the nwindow.dll fix is for windows xp only?

Edit: forgot to say, server is RPG ofc, i guess u figured it out by the use of nwindow.dll

is possible to use it on rpg ? coz i have some error when i enter to game .. it says CHEAT, please remove ..... etc

read topic plox

[PL]

Nie potrafisz przeczytać całego tematu? Ciężko nie?

Na razie potrzebujesz win XP+ zmodowaną dll-ke od TILEMACHOS (ale ty jej nie dostaniesz bo trzeba mieć 1k postów lub donatora)

[/PL]

Great job ClockMan and of course TILEMACHOS for the bypass!!!

PS. Is it possible to make windows 7 don't hang the client when it crashes? like it is in windows xp. I have stopped using windows xp to my main PCs months ago and i don't wany to roll back to them. And of course i'm not the only one who has stopped using a 10 years OS.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics