Lineage 2 Tower 1.4 [IL-GOD]

clockman

Hey guys, this is my 1st post, and it's basically a request. I'm playing in Beyond freya server (www.beyond.lt). Could anyone please make the L2Tower compatible there? I would really appreciate it.

The problem when i launch the l2 with L2tower, i cannot login into my acc. I've tried using the l2.exe and engine.dll that i found in this thread, but then i get disconnected at the server selection menu.

So, would anyone be so kind, and tell me how to make it work, or maybe post a decent engine.dll, nwindow.dll or anything else, that could help.

P.S. I have tried using all 4 methods i found in clockmans forum.

Thanks in advance!

Well, I've just tried that. The RemoteDLL said that the injection was successful, but l2 client crashes in like 3 seconds with no errors at all.

Just to check if I'm doing everything right. I've got a question about this:

- Copy EasyHook32.dll into Lineage 2 system folder.

It was already in my system directory when I've installed the servers patch. Do I still have to get another one (modified)? If yes, where could I get one?

And thanks for an early reply.

I play on L2giants (interlude), i start l2tower.exe and inject. When im in game i type ///cfg and the window appears, but then when for examplei select the auto potions, enable thema and press pause off nothing happens however low my cp/hp/mp goes. Any idea why this happens? I cant use any other feature of the program as well, for example self buffs wont show any buff although i used the program with a pp...help!!

Dump file: http://rapidshare.com/files/456092234/GeneralDump.rar

I play on L2giants (interlude), i start l2tower.exe and inject. When im in game i type ///cfg and the window appears, but then when for examplei select the auto potions, enable thema and press pause off nothing happens however low my cp/hp/mp goes. Any idea why this happens? I cant use any other feature of the program as well, for example self buffs wont show any buff although i used the program with a pp...help!!

Dump file: http://rapidshare.com/files/456092234/GeneralDump.rar