interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

Soon 2 months till opening

What's the population online right now?

also,i would like to know what did Pyro gave you jovan :) when server closes/wipes

Server is dead , just 1 clan playing there , lol "Uprising" , mucho itamz free si?

log with l2net u`ll see 150 online and sure 70+ are bots :)

si ?

haha..

Uprising and his pro clan Guardians,know how to make carreer on dead srvrs!

Server is dead , just 1 clan playing there , lol "Uprising" , mucho itamz free si?

log with l2net u`ll see 150 online and sure 70+ are bots :)

si ?

Lol you just quit because we called your fat friend fat lmfao.

We just quit cuz we know when to quit , not like sh1trising :)

Getting items from pyro etc ... :)

Server died long time ago , u guys are just deep-ass lickers for items etc on a dead lol server.

Face it you fail when server was a bit populated , since most major clan left.. wooo you are dominating ? :D

Oh wait :D your dominating the PVE :D hahaahahah

Cya scrub <3

Oh sure... it must be really funny fight againts "beaners aka mobs in Chaotic" .. the only one clan, that is kemping in chaotic and waiting for some lost soul - or staying in Mithril and spamming "VOTE" :) cus wants to safe already dead server ...

And as Outlaw said, no, we really didnt leave, cause ur words :) its just made me sure how big idiot u are :) (cus u just care about beautiful - handsome people)  .. I could be the ugliest, but you should not care.. and go to get some friends, but u.u I think u cant find anyone, cus ur soul and heart is so ugly as is ur appearance. And please stop with ur stupid insult cus I am really bored of it.. Meet me first and prove me, how ugly and all I am! :) thank you :P