aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Will try this when i get a VPS to keep server in.

Also I didn't wanted to create another thread for a question. So here it is.

Are PC specs (2.4GHz 1GB RAM 25mbps internet) enough for L2j interlude server?(w/o geodata, and server OS linux debian) For example this, acis pack. And how many people it would keep?

Will try this when i get a VPS to keep server in.

Also I didn't wanted to create another thread for a question. So here it is.

Are PC specs (2.4GHz 1GB RAM 25mbps internet) enough for L2j interlude server?(w/o geodata, and server OS linux debian) For example this, acis pack. And how many people it would keep?

not too much 20-30

I said that im going to buy a VPS ;] (virtual private server).

I don't think that only 20-30 ppl it would keep.

Depends on many many many things like cpu/net connection/ram/hdd speed as far as server pc goes and based on what you said thats shit in your case. Now after that comes the server packs quality which is bad because its from l2jserver in general no code standard,no performance,no clean code,no thread safety nothing.

20-30 is the measuring number for sure without lagg.

So what specs would you recommend for ~100 people?

always depends on the pack and the servers you can choose from...

For example pack would be acis/teon or equal.

dual core cpu,1gb ram,100mbit/sec net can give you ~100player without lagg for sure but can hold even more depends on the pack(i never seen servers with such packs hold more than 70 player so)

dual core cpu,1gb ram,100mbit/sec net can give you ~100player without lagg for sure but can hold even more depends on the pack(i never seen servers with such packs hold more than 70 player so)

Actually, teon and such shitty packs are unstable and full of useless customs. aCis is clean, maybe not stable yet (?), but it will be.

Actually, teon and such shitty packs are unstable and full of useless customs. aCis is clean, maybe not stable yet (?), but it will be.

Well thats true indeed but as i said i dont see any server running with it yet so :)

it will, for sure :P

Not only you, i can bet, if aCis is finished and works properly, at least 85% of new servers(ofc with developers that know/understand 1-2 things) will use l2jaCis.