aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Its fine to have experimental things in because some things depend on your mysql configuration/database size/sql traffic and they cant be optimized generally for every user.

In sum, if you set it bad, you're facked up.. :) And honestly, I know shit about all the settings, so I could rly do a mess.. :P

In sum, if you set it bad, you're facked up.. :) And honestly, I know shit about all the settings, so I could rly do a mess.. :P

Than you dont need to touch them because its fine as it is with the preconfiged setup, thats the whole point of it^^

Than you dont need to touch them because its fine as it is with the preconfiged setup, thats the whole point of it^^

You sure about that? That's the point of it  :happyforever:

Offtopic: 3rd page of troll discussion, I like it. Thumbs Up, lol :D

You sure about that? That's the point of it  :happyforever:

Offtopic: 3rd page of troll discussion, I like it. Thumbs Up, lol :D

Yes im pretty sure :D

Ok, so.. Thanks for configs & info. Also, catch a cookie :D

better off with beer, working on packets in the last 7 hours without rest :D

better off with beer, working on packets in the last 7 hours without rest :D

Without rest? Fail statement, since you spammed with me last 3 pages, so you had a break :D

Good then, catch a beer :troll:

Without rest? Fail statement, since you spammed with me last 3 pages, so you had a break :D

Good then, catch a beer :troll:

yes because my eyes are burning...rewrite every single packet by hand(around 700 packets or so) and you'll know dat feeling :D

btw guys if you would implement some l2jfree stuff related to security you could drop these home made things of l2j :D

About memory, a nice rework for a project would be to clean all those useless int values and replace them with byte and short variables where possible, but infact who cares for memory nowadays :D

Ps: For example change getEnchant to byte. If you check getEnchantEffect you will see that client side enchant effect is byte

About memory, a nice rework for a project would be to clean all those useless int values and replace them with byte and short variables where possible, but infact who cares for memory nowadays :D

Ps: For example change getEnchant to byte. If you check getEnchantEffect you will see that client side enchant effect is byte

that would mean an impossible to notice improvement :DDD

that would mean an impossible to notice improvement :DDD

Yes and no, again I will use Enchant value for example, 4000 server community stores about 30 - 40k int values of enchant or more maybe, which results into 32bit x 40.000

Those values could be byte 8bit x 40000

Yes and no, again I will use Enchant value for example, 4000 server community stores about 30 - 40k int values, which results int values or 32bit x 40.000

Those values could be byte

Common strength reduction could be applied also but compared to the issues as far as performance goes in the pack atm, these are nothing

Any prevision on when fórum will be normalized?

"Normalized ?"

Editing int to whatever more little is a loss of time, and can lead to serious issues. I didn't check further, but I think packets use almost int only, no ? You can make the test for fun, editing 30% of a pack or so, and tell us if it really works ;p.