aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Kinda true, but there is more important things to do than fixing geoengine :P

You can find FBIagent's, if im not wrong, geoengine rework at l2j forum, its working kinda nice :)

I found it and it seems not to be for interlude client.

great pack but totaly -beep-ed up geoengine for long time. tryskell you should rly start work on it

In fact there is no geoengine enabled on the shared sources even on private ones ( tryskell removed it on rev 270 ), you must add your own geoengine if you want ( like I did on my pack ) `_`

same goes to python scripts, If you want to add some python scripts, you must enable some things and add some external library

In fact there is no geoengine enabled on the shared sources even on private ones ( tryskell removed it on rev 270 ), you must add your own geoengine if you want ( like I did on my pack ) `_`

same goes to python scripts, If you want to add some python scripts, you must enable some things and add some external library

Actually, he just removed javolution, these problems are not as big as you think.

Actually, he just removed javolution, these problems are not as big as you think.

We are talking about catastrophic events sized... he removed because of decrease in ram use => more speed  :D ( like it would matter so much on 32 - 64 GB RAM ECC )

We are talking about catastrophic events sized... he removed because of decrease in ram use => more speed  :D ( like it would matter so much on 32 - 64 GB RAM ECC )

Javolution is both fatter and slower (CPU/RAM usage), the only uses of FastList which can't be 'reproduced' is about concurrent linked list, which happened only once for geoengine.

If Javolution was sooooo useful, be assured the result would be more catastrophic then it currently is (1 problem over 350+ occurences).

Finally, I'm waiting L2J as I know they work on the subject (notably Deedlit movement/pathfinding rework which will impact geoengine). Why should I work when others do it already ?

And there's a geoengine, stop saying shit, lol. There's a single problem, caused by a single line, and it is known/explained since rev 271.

Javolution is both fatter and slower (CPU/RAM usage), the only uses of FastList which can't be 'reproduced' is about concurrent linked list, which happened only once for geoengine.

If Javolution was sooooo useful, be assured the result would be more catastrophic then it currently is (1 problem over 350+ occurences).

Finally, I'm waiting L2J as I know they work on the subject (notably Deedlit movement/pathfinding rework which will impact geoengine). Why should I work when others do it already ?

And there's a geoengine, stop saying shit, lol. There's a single problem, caused by a single line, and it is known/explained since rev 271.

The only problem is, besides of l2jfree nobody wants to make their own framework to work with. If more projects would do what l2jfree did for so many years we would have near 0 performance issues in l2. :)

And why the fock would you add python scripts, can you explain to me please?

damn i would give you karma for this post :DDD

well, productivity. You dont need brackets, you got indents, the language is not so verbose then java. AND FUCKING CLOSURES! Thats why..

Buuut... since the l2j community is narrow minded, and doesn't care to learn a simple language(which is mandatory to know ether ruby or python everywhere you go)..it got dumped cause to put it simply they dont know how to search for a syntax highlighter plugin.. most l2jdevelopers even today are lost without eclipse's suggestions :P

Anyway.. java 8 is gonna get us those lovable closures!

Here is something to look forward to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groovy_(programming_language)

And this: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Differences+from+Java

well, productivity. You dont need brackets, you got indents, the language is not so verbose then java. AND -beep-ING CLOSURES! Thats why..

Buuut... since the l2j community is narrow minded, and doesn't care to learn a simple language(which is mandatory to know ether ruby or python everywhere you go)..it got dumped cause to put it simply they dont know how to search for a syntax highlighter plugin.. most l2jdevelopers even today are lost without eclipse's suggestions :P

Anyway.. java 8 is gonna get us those lovable closures!

Here is something to look forward to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groovy_(programming_language)

And this: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Differences+from+Java

Indeed my friend, but they are narrow minded :/