aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

I don't care you got sources, until you didn't pay / share to get them. And yes, it can be a problem.

There aren't a lot of options :

- you got another account name, and it's kinda childish ; I'm enough old to allow anyone to use sources, from the moment he follows given rules (and so far seeing your pack, you did).

- someone (IC / customer) shared sources with you ; his access is seriously threatened, no matter how much he paid/shared, if I discover it.

Greeks speak too much and are proud of things which none except themselves are proud of. That's a sort of tradition. Anyway, from the moment your pack doesn't got sections of paid aCis, I won't intend anything.

Just keep quiet, in your side, and try to fix RaidBossPointsManager while I refactor Interlude with my community (did you fix it since 2 weeks ?).

:troll:

one word.... WHAT??? i wasn't proud of anything i never said that, also i said i had the files for week to proove that i didn't caused any trouble although i had the files finally i fixed the raidpointsmanager within 2 days after it was reported ( i don't have much time these days)

P.s my only account with acis is the one i have already contacted you..

i didn't mean to cause any problems and or be offensive to anyone...

I don't care you got sources, until you didn't pay / share to get them. And yes, it can be a problem.

There aren't a lot of options :

- you got another account name, and it's kinda childish ; I'm enough old to allow anyone to use sources, from the moment he follows given rules (and so far seeing your pack, you did).

- someone (IC / customer) shared sources with you ; his access is seriously threatened, no matter how much he paid/shared, if I discover it.

Greeks speak too much and are proud of things which none except themselves are proud of. That's a sort of tradition. Anyway, from the moment your pack doesn't got sections of paid aCis, I won't intend anything.

Just keep quiet, in your side, and try to fix RaidBossPointsManager while I refactor Interlude with my community (did you fix it since 2 weeks ?).

:troll:

Tryskell, your signature gives error on "compiling", you must use paragraphs or headers to include your text  :forever alone like a boss:  :D

@KderD64 It's an HTM, and an real one (make a search on any L2J pack, you should find it).

@Boorinio, if it's a diplomatic error, then it's a big one. Saying you got rev 290, before all others 'randomers' (that's not a negative term), on the pack's topic ? Be assured there are other means to befriend me.

And so far, you didn't give the way you obtained it. Am I supposed to be happy than a IC/customer shared it ?

Be assured there are other means to befriend me.

No intetions on that you neutral as i am to you,

'randomers'

maybe i don't consider my self one ;)

And so far, you didn't give the way you obtained it

and i can't give it to you as you can imagine... i guess i should roll underground to my nest again....

The only thing i can say to you though i can't make you believe it is that no more "randomers" will take versions before they are released...

:you serious?: you have private files?

Private is almost an insult, but yes, to get latest revision you have to pay (since last November) or to share (since... a while). The current latest rev will be available for free 10-19 revs later. That's complicated first times, but really simple system when you're used to.

Only lazy and poor guys can say it's "private". It's opened to anyone, and anyone can fork it. But there are rules too, and I hate people breaks my rules.

Private is almost an insult, but yes, to get latest revision you have to pay (since last November) or to share (since... a while). The current latest rev will be available for free 10-19 revs later. That's complicated first times, but really simple system when you're used to.

Only lazy and poor guys can say it's "private". It's opened to anyone, and anyone can fork it. But there are rules too, and I hate people breaks my rules.

I just thouth of more private stuff exclusivly for donators, and that was bad and sad, anyway I guess I was wrong sorry for the insult ;D

I just thouth of more private stuff exclusivly for donators, and that was bad and sad, anyway I guess I was wrong sorry for the insult ;D

Randomers got access to 1/3 of the forum, customers to 2/3 of the forums, and IC the totalility.

So obviously, there is exclusive stuff, but it's not linked to latest sources : it's either linked to experiments / next commits, customs adapted for aCis (buffers, event engines, and random misc), and support section for customers concerning customs.

And unlike L2J, we haven't private secret sources :>. I'm a honest guy, and on 2 years probably none can say I lied on one or another thing regarding that pack. I haven't any secret intentions to close the pack once it's ok, and I don't build a "sect" (as I heard in the past).

The goal is to reach asap the end, and for that I need people works on it (I guess it's not a secret for anyone than L2J is a massive project, and IL is one of the buggiest chronicle). What I did "alone", I think really few people already did it. I doubt you saw a lot of ppl recoding 330 scripts from zero, and count to make 50 more. I doubt you saw a working decent Sailren, all chronicles mixed. I doubt you saw many scripts based on L2OFF mechanisms. Finally I doubt you saw L2OFF based template NPCs on a L2J.

All we did is impossible to do alone, I'm a (orchestra) conductor, each people gives his music and I mix all in order to make an heterogenous partition. I try to thank people on timeline when I remember, but more than 50 people already contributed to the pack : some donating and some sharing.

The first post is reworked to be more general and clear (and more sexy). All informations can be found on forums.

All we did is impossible to do alone, I'm a (orchestra) conductor, each people gives his music and I mix all in order to make an heterogenous partition. I try to thank people on timeline when I remember, but more than 50 people already contributed to the pack : some donating and some sharing.

damn this paragraph made me cry 0.o respecto Tryskell one of the best developers,a great english knowledgeable

and a very good person :P

damn this paragraph made me cry 0.o respecto Tryskell one of the best developers,a great english knowledgeable

and a very good person :P

?

knowledgeable means: he has very good knowledge of something... in that case in english language..

there are other people who suck in english :P

come on try "login" in my head and think like me :P