aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Because L2J IL was coded like that at first glance, and L2J decided to move them OUT around Hellbound/Gracia(s) chronicle ?

Some postIL packs (often RU) also decide to put all AIs back in core in order to avoid to be "leeched" (you know as me it's plain stupid, but I don't see another decent explanation).

jDecomplier turns your notepad into .class editor, where u can leach everything from a server.jar without the source

jDecomplier turns your notepad into .class editor, where u can leach everything from a server.jar without the source

Ty Mr.Obvious, it was the "you know as me it's plain stupid" part. That's also the reason I don't distribute anymore the latest precompiled pack, and I share deprecated sources for free.

Ok now I got confused. So it is in the interest of interlude packs to move business logic content like handlers from the core to the datapack or no ? I'm very new to Interlude, so I don't know a thing about whats going on there.

Ok now I got confused. So it is in the interest of interlude packs to move business logic content like handlers from the core to the datapack or no ? I'm very new to Interlude, so I don't know a thing about whats going on there.

I'm not even sure handlers on latest L2J can be reloaded, so there is definitively no use to move handlers - if I'm right.

About interest, the only use to move handlers out of core is to reload them without crushing server down. But if you begin to move one thing, it's endless. That's cool if you got time, but I prefer to use mine to fix things, not caring about 'business logic' - morever if there is strictly no interests to move them.

And to be honest, if they didn't added a reload function (as it looks like), I got no clue why L2J devs moved handlers on DP.

Actually, the reloading proccess is right there. I was just looking at your latest public release of the source. The whole proccess is handled the same way the Scripts/Quest get reloaded. The key classes here are the L2ScriptEngineManager and the L2ScriptEngine under the scripting package. Specifically there's a method called reloadAllScriptsInDirectory or something that takes as an argument the File object that points to the directory containing all the scripts. Then it recursively iterates all the files in the dir, compiles them based on the classpath this engine was initialized from and runs their main method. This is how the handlers get loaded in the latest chronicles. Each Handler that implements its interface is responsible in registering itself to the handler container map through its main method or as L2JServer did it, a Master handler contains a main method that registers all the main-less handlers to the core container.

My point was not that though. The point: was the handlers ever in the datapack before they get moved in the core, or where they always in the core to start with ?

Obviously the benefit we both see is that you can instantly reload chunks of code with a single call and develope without having to restart the whole JVM proccess.

Cheers :)

Be my guest :P.

http://svn.l2jdp.com/branches/IT_Datapack/datapack_development/data/

To simplify, L2J IL hasn't even an external java classloader system, only python (jscript folder).

The website wasn't working for few hours during the night, but it is up since that time.

Changeset 297

Quests, Misc

Quests

- addition of Q344, Q660 - ty Junior.

- fix Q374/Q375, ty Tommy.

Misc

- drop setIsFlying() and setIsRiding() method, using inheritance.

- fix few skills : 6 summon skills (npcIds were messed up), missing nextActionAttack - ty Tommy.

- fix toggle stopping movement action and next action stopping current action - ty xblx.

- rename AI_INTENTION_X to X, and harmonize uses for CtrlIntention.X.

- avoid to send a FOLLOW intention when clicking on yourself.

Changeset 298

Quests, Misc

Quests

- addition of Q421, Q643.

- FairyTree AI is melted with Q421 : killed tree spawns numerous ghosts, and ghosts speak when tree is under attack.

- add 3 HTMs related to Q348, edit qItems to be qItems.

Knownlist

- knownlist is reworked ; drop iterators, drop _knownPlayers and _knownRelation maps.

- cleanup KnownListUpdateTaskManager (drop _failedRegions, merge cases), ty xblx.

Misc

- npcs.xml is edited for Fairy Trees case : they become L2Monster, can't move, and got 3 minions.

- fix ss/bss consumption for pets and summons, ty Tommy. No more sanity check.

- fix Corpse Burst (power table) and Arrest(should aggro) skills, ty xblx.

- fix StunSelf effect, ty Myazz.

- revert part of rev 274 in order to fix short animations when you cast a skill (ex : raging force).

- random misc