aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Guest Elfocrash

and pack users stand for ? cuz it seems u know better than us the duties of this ranks.

5 pack users. Now really you call this a success?

Guest Elfocrash

aCis haters detected.

hater? are you trolling? i am a fan oh acis.

The thing is that i don't agree with the policy.

Ok you have GREAT contributions and this is really good for the project.

People can't use it properly though.

Yeah i know quality > quantity but admit something.This system makes the project powerful but it can be used for few people only

Seems cool, but no. Inner circle works on the project too. It doesn't mean something that only tryskell commits. It goes like Write a code/Fix something-> Posting on forum-> Tested by Tryskell -> If it worths to be commited then it is, if not then go for rework or trash.

and you definitely dont have got a word of what i said

This system makes the project powerful but it can be used for few people only

maybe because we wanted this ?

let me give u the answer i gave to every ppl (friend or not) who asked me if he can get the svn for free.

well, we are doing this project fur U, not for us, because we do not have any "official" plan to open a server.

so helping the project equals with helping ur server, if u are too lazy to do that it means u dont want ur server to grow up neither. so why should u get access to svn then, if u cant actually keep a server up.

u may ask now, but im not a pro dev why i should not have the privilege to open a server too ? well u shouldnt, since u would not be able to keep it on, but still we offer this privilege too since we dont ask only DEV. support but searching for offi. info and testing our commits too.

so counting out the 80% of ppl who cant even compile a server, cant read/write proper a text, cant manage his server, is too lazy to do smth and want all for free without even saying thanks, all the leechers who make profits from others work, are RETARDEDkids,  well.. i guess we are Very successfully by building a community who do learn smth from all this, building one of the best IL project and keeping it out of the list above.

hater? are you trolling? i am a fan oh acis.

The thing is that i don't agree with the policy.

Ok you have GREAT contributions and this is really good for the project.

People can't use it properly though.

Yeah i know quality > quantity but admit something.This system makes the project powerful but it can be used for few people only

and you definitely dont have got a word of what i said

Thats the meaning,no cookie no source.

Why should Tryskell make it "free" since everyone gonna leech?

Guest Elfocrash

u may ask now, but im not a pro dev why i should not have the privilege to open a server too ? well u shouldnt, since u would not be able to keep it on, but still we offer this privilege too since we dont ask only DEV. support but searching for offi. info and testing our commits too.

You really made a guys "inner circle" cuz he is "testing your commits"

You really made a guys "inner circle" cuz he is "testing your commits"

ur question might be better in this way "how much a guy must do in order to join the inner circle"

well, i cant give u a clear answer since im not the one who do the recruiting.

but i can tell u that some inner circle members joined in ~1week with few posts, nothing "BIG" and so on, maybe a powerful showed will :)

Guest Elfocrash

ur question might be better in this way "how much a guy must do in order to join the inner circle"

well, i cant give u a clear answer since im not the one who do the recruiting.

but i can tell u that some inner circle members joined in ~1week with few posts, nothing "BIG" and so on, maybe a powerful showed will :)

then don't say just words..

Verba volant...

then don't say just words..

Verba volant...

...scripta manent

which part u consider not plausible ? keep in mind that u started with unfounded statements

Generic things about model

Used model is a "light" version of L2DC system. I already explained it on the Announcement topic of aCis forum. And so far, as I talked with some L2DC members, that's the best system for a pack.

By "light" version I mean everyone is able to reach "Inner Circle" position. I don't want proves you're good at Java, I just want to enroll ppl who want to help. Limitating ppl is the best way to build a good community. I filter lazy asses and leechers, those guys I let them for Frozen (without shame).

About how work the system : some ppl already spoke about it ; if I judge it's commited, it's commited, if it needs rework, I say it needs rework and let it open until I got time to finish the rework, or until the guy finish his own work. On another side, I work solo and then add some of shares which are read for commit. Generally I "ty" the concerned person in the revision logs, if they were numerous I just say a general "ty to sharers" (mostly for quests, there are numerous helpers ^.^). Whatever commited, I test it or I inform it's not tested and need to be done.

Current trend

I didn't lose any forum activity, and I even earned A LOT of contributions (notably 2 russians guys, one LT guy and the numerous amount of quest sharers - Fernandopm, Endmost, Junior, etc). The thing is, they are on private sections and you can't see them (I got 4 pages of quests to commit and others reworks). So what's the bad point ?

About system itself

Pauler, I want to build a COMMUNITY, which improve their own dev skills, first for the pack itself (via contributions) but MAINLY for THEM. Once you become Inner Circle you're free to do any type of servers. I won't be behind your own server developement, so more you are skilled, better you can code your OWN ideas and make ORIGINAL gameplays.

About Pack User

It's explained aswell on Announcement topic of forum, "Pack User" haven't to exist yet. If there are some ppls on this side actually, 2 are people giving me informations / bug reports playing L2OFF, others are ppl who doesn't deserve Inner Circle, but still help me enough than I have to reward them (temporarly). Pack User will be trully exploited in around 6 to 8 months, when pack could be considered as LIVE (already explained it aswell).

Registration system

I perfectly agree the system is not equal (and I haven't the pretention to say it will be one day, nor than I want to change it). The recruitement is made following multiple things, and you can be recruited simply speaking with me on MSN (so far happen with 1 ppl and I don't regret it because very soon you will see part of his work), or after a lot of work. People I judge dangerous are obviously "put in side".

Just remember the size/quality of shares isn't all, the main fact is to be COMMITED. If nothing is commited, then it counts for 0.

Word of the end - I swear

24 ppls currently got access. There is no miracles, and I don't do favoritism. Each of these ppls helped in one way or another, recently or a long time ago (FighterBoss testing each admincommand one after one... Around first revisions).