aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

#=============================================================

#                        Loginserver

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname = 127.0.0.1

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname = *

LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned

LoginTryBeforeBan = 10

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)

LoginBlockAfterBan = 600

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginHostname = *

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers

LoginPort = 9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots

AcceptNewGameServer = False

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown

# It is highly recomended for Account Security to leave this option as default (True)

ShowLicence = True

#                    Database informations

# Database info

Driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

#Driver = org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver

#Driver = com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

URL = jdbc:mysql://localhost/acis

#URL = jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/acis

#URL = jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=acis/user=sa/password=

Login = Username

Password = Password

MaximumDbConnections = 10

# Usable values: "true" - "false", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created automatically or not.

AutoCreateAccounts = True

# The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (useful when their ip is dynamic)

IpUpdateTime = 15

#                        Security

# Log all events from loginserver (account creation, failed/success login, etc)

LogLoginController = False

# Enforce GG Authorization from client

# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authentication

ForceGGAuth = True

# FloodProtection. time in ms

EnableFloodProtection = True

FastConnectionLimit = 15

NormalConnectionTime = 700

FastConnectionTime = 350

MaxConnectionPerIP = 50

#        Test server, shoudnt be touched in live server

Debug = False

Developer = False

PacketHandlerDebug = False

when i config loginserver and start loginserver.bat and enter to the game i can not connect my server

how to config loginserver to enter my server?

• 2 weeks later...

Pl:

Dziekuje  wiec  projekt nie dla mnie :S

[PL]A tam od razu nie dla Ciebie. Warto spróbować, nie jest tak trudno dostać access jak się wydaje.[/PL]

Changeset 239

Seven Signs refactor, AutoChatHandler rework, quests, misc.

Seven Signs refactor

- Update the main engine, adding multiple missing things :

- Seal of Strife effects (blocking siege summon, debuff/buff, limit uses of mercenary tickets)

- can't have sieges and seven signs in same week (+1 week for sieges if the same)

- Dawn/dusk crests are now correctly handled.

- Anakim / Lilith GKs are now correctly handled (via teleports scripts). They spawn 10sec after RB death, and despawn 15min later. Old autospawn lines are obviously dropped.

- CabaleBuffer rework.

- Split of L2SignsPriest in 2 others entities, L2DawnPriest and L2DuskPriest.

- Additions of 3 teleports in scripts folders.

- complete rework of HTMs, based on latest L2J (itself based on L2OFF Gracia). HTMs are harmonized ; understand I tried to follow a generic "template" when I corrected HTMs - as the translation was approximative sometimes (Record of the Seven Seals != Record of Seven Signs)...

AutochatHandler rework

- Migrate SQL => XML. Drop of 2 SQL tables, addition of 1 XML.

- The engine can now read one single message and register it for multiple NPCs.

Quests

- addition of Q113, Q319, Q320, Q341, Q385, Q634, Q637, Q638, Q647. Ty to all sharers for their initial work.

Misc

- Fix a ClassException at TamedPetInstance when they tried to retrieve skills list.

- L2DungeonGatekeeper instances are now invincible.

- Fix "Rift Post" teleport option ("I want to go back to my world") via added teleports scripts.

- L2Npc showChatWindow() method cleanup, using inheritance (split in L2FestivalGuide, L2SignsPriest && L2Auctionner).

- Auctionners don't show anymore actual bid.

- Observers can't use force attack anymore to target players.

- GMs aren't hidden and invul anymore if they were observing.

- addition of isSiegeSummonSkill() method on L2Skill.

- partial rework of methods to correct siege date, mainly to improve performance (all actions from while loop made on a local variable, then registered in getSiegeDate(), drop of the hour from the loop).

- addition of startQuestTimer(String name, long time) method (no npc nor player registered for it).

- fix an Augmentation issue : gemstones weren't used... I still don't understand why.

- addition of 100500's patch about a couple of items (L2EtcItem => L2Armor).

- some null checks on Collection (2 on Baium), and "fix" (deleting) one logged NPE on L2AttackableAI.

PS : Q635 doesn't exist on L2J. Content is on OracleTeleport script.

Due to numerous changes, some things haven't been tested : Seven Signs complete game cycle, Festivals, AutoChatHandler uses (only when a side win, with cabale buffers). If you find errors, make a unique topic about it with all types of errors (broken HTMs, broken game cycle, or whatever). Ty in advance.

228px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Does this say something to you Tryskell?

I knew I saw somewhere the "contribute2play" model and the whole idea about aCis.

Now, I can see what you did there.

8)

While Free-secret-ry has often been called a "secret society," Free-secret-s themselves argue that it is more correct to say that it is an esoteric society, in that certain aspects are private. The most common phrasing is that Free-secret-ry has, in the 21st century, become less a secret society and more of a "society with secrets." The private aspects of modern Free-secret-ry are the modes of recognition amongst members and particular elements within the ritual. Despite the organisation's great diversity, Free-secret-ry's central preoccupations remain charitable work within a local or wider community, moral uprightness (in most cases requiring a belief in a supreme being) as well as the development and maintenance of fraternal friendship.

Guest Elfocrash

Well actually the model is more like contributions4fame as long as there are no live servers from Inner Circle members (except Fame that actually had staff problems)

The only thing i see contributors doing is making fun of frozen and and bulling other newbie members for what a big e-pennis they got.if i am wrong please correct me

228px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Does this say something to you Tryskell?

I knew I saw somewhere the "contribute2play" model and the whole idea about aCis.

Know, I can see what you did there.

8)

made my day

Well actually the model is more like contributions4fame as long as there are no live servers from Inner Circle members (except Fame that actually had staff problems)

The only thing i see contributors doing is making fun of frozen and and bulling other newbie members for what a big e-pennis they got.if i am wrong please correct me

Seems cool, but no. Inner circle works on the project too. It doesn't mean something that only tryskell commits. It goes like Write a code/Fix something-> Posting on forum-> Tested by Tryskell -> If it worths to be commited then it is, if not then go for rework or trash.