aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

meybe somone can put me here links from acis forum to npc like buffer etc

Buffer - Preview

Simple Buffer - Preview

Both are .py buffers :P Other npcs you can find here.

Also I must warn you that due to the last commit you have to add one more column (as the last - '0') in npc.sql :P

Next revision isn't yet ready, cause of current issue (if you want to give a fock), but will correct many issues.

In bonus here is a 1min work / 2 lines fix (ty Vhalior for the idea)

shot00110s.jpg

I need to know if current screenshot - I speak about the disabled skills - seems right to you, and if the effect is same about passives (for those who played on good L2OFF, please answer me).

Next revision isn't yet ready, cause of current issue (if you want to give a fock), but will correct many issues.

In bonus here is a 1min work / 2 lines fix (ty Vhalior for the idea)

shot00110s.jpg

I need to know if current screenshot - I speak about the disabled skills - seems right to you, and if the effect is same about passives (for those who played on good L2OFF, please answer me).

I 've never picked a cursed weapon in L2Off,but i think you might find C5 notes helpful.

http://www.lineage2.com/news/chronicle5_08.html#zariche

If you take a look at 2,3,8,9 , you will notice that skill usage is possible.

Wars and Parties

The following will be applied to the character who possesses Zariche in PvP, clans wars, and in parties.

1. A player carrying Zariche cannot attack players that are level 20 or lower. In the same respect, players must be level 21 or higher to attack the character wielding Zariche.

2. When striking (excluding magic and physical skills) players, including Heroes, their CP is instantly reduced to 0.

3. When a Hero strikes (excluding magic and physical skills) a character wielding Zariche, the CP of that character is instantly reduced to 0.

4. PK penalties such as experience point loss, item drops, karma increases, etc. will not be applicable to either side when a player wielding Zariche is involved.

5.  A player wielding Zariche cannot join a party with other players.

6.  If a player acquires Zariche while in a party, that character is automatically withdrawn from that party.

7. The player wielding Zariche cannot use the party matching system or command channel.

8. The player wielding Zariche cannot give or accept buffs and may not be healed or heal other players. However, he or she may use buffs and heal themselves.

9. The player wielding Zariche may summon a pet/servitor, but may not ride a pet.

Yup, I already saw that notes. Problem is with introduction of demonic skills at C6, rules perhaps changed, and nothing is listed. I don't find too videos about that behavior (ppl never open freakin statut window :D), and the only comment I found was on a youtube L2J video, and was going in same sense than Vhalior (saying "L2J haven't that, that and that" about cursed weapons).

As you know, weapon is considered as no-type too, when I think in C5 it was weapon-typed. I'm perhaps wrong on the last part of the sentence.

Yup, I already saw that notes. Problem is with introduction of demonic skills at C6, rules perhaps changed, and nothing is listed. I don't find too videos about that behavior (ppl never open freakin statut window :D), and the only comment I found was on a youtube L2J video, and was going in same sense than Vhalior (saying "L2J haven't that, that and that" about cursed weapons).

As you know, weapon is considered as no-type too, when I think in C5 it was weapon-typed. I'm perhaps wrong on the last part of the sentence.

@ C5 you could use ALL your skills , thats true and confirmed.

It MUST have changed since new skills were applied.

@ C5 you could use ALL your skills , thats true and confirmed.

It MUST have changed since new skills were applied.

I got no trouble with that, Finito :). But I dev IL, and for so I need IL behavior, if modified, or not ^^. I just wait confirmation.

Logic says that.

The sword was already too OP at C5 with skills, so i think it works like the way you mentioned at Interlude.

Also, can't you get if it's no-wpn type from the client files?

Logic says that.

The sword was already too OP at C5 with skills, so i think it works like the way you mentioned at Interlude.

Also, can't you get if it's no-wpn type from the client files?

I got confirmation it's a no weapon type, that's not the issue. I was refering to no weapon statut to "push" my logic in which skills are surely disabled. I haven't any infos about skills lock so far (except Vhalior and old youtube comments :)).

I play on teon since the l2off on interlude be, and i got the cursed weapon on imperial tomb if i good remember :P The skills into my shortcut had the black icons and i can only use cursed weapons skills ;) also my friend what play on frintezza old l2off interlude server told the same, the l2jinterlude don't care about this l2off staff :) as many other.. partymatching, drop protection for example ;-) If anyone have profs post it. But the description from c5 or video from older chronicle or l2j doesn't make it sense :P

this project have any included npc ?:)

Only a classmaster. For others NPCs, you can see on forums (when it's up...) and apply whatever you want. All types are shared under Customs section.

Only a classmaster. For others NPCs, you can see on forums (when it's up...) and apply whatever you want. All types are shared under Customs section.

and when it will be up? Hope i dont get any error while installing Sql files and add them manually, ty.