aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

An well developed java interlude server had ~1200 online without any crashes.

ppl talked about host :)

and a well developed java serv cand have ~4k ppl, look at dex (lineage.ro) ;)

Not only you, i can bet, if aCis is finished and works properly, at least 85% of new servers(ofc with developers that know/understand 1-2 things) will use l2jaCis.

nah, i bet there will be smth like this 40% kiddos using acis to add custom and sell here on the market,

20% servers online will be with lol customs added stupid and lot of errors.

10% ppl starting QQ on forum, cuz they will be to noob to do smth by themself.

and 10% pro servers that will mean something for L2, and from this maybe 2% will donate smth for tryskell work.

and rest of 10% IL servers will still use crappy shits.

Hiho all, I see my topic is spammed so :D.

To answer to Intrepid, as he seems to know all on all, currently my server is the lightest on ram use at begin from current & old free IL projects (didn't test privates, so I don't talk about). Well that doesn't mean many things, still 50mo ram is 50mo (depending on pack, difference can go to 100mo).

About the guy doing his own pc specs thread in my own topic :P. Your computer is pretty old, and as intrepid said, result will be low, whatever chronicle or pack used (whatever says Intrepid, I don't think L2Emu can handle 100 ppls with such hardware). I'm more optimistic than Intrepid, I would say until 40 players could play, but quality of play can be hurt. You should add at least 1 giga ram, imho.

There is no servers using aCis atm, and it's better like that. Pack stopped to got live statut from the moment I begun skills refactors. The live statut will be available around the end of skills refactor, and the correction of 1 critical issue. You won't have any problem to launch pvp type servers.

For your own information, skills aren't only players skills. They're NPC skills, augments, items effects, SAs... Some skills even use others skills (signets, active augments). If we talk about players' skills, they're done. Others are under refactoring.

Intrepid, "keep your poison in your mouth", I already collected your card. http://lotrtcgdb.com/images/LOTR04154.jpg

Once more, don't post saying negative things for nothing. I guess you didn't even read timeline or checkout project.

Hiho all, I see my topic is spammed so :D.

To answer to Intrepid, as he seems to know all on all, currently my server is the lightest on ram use at begin from current & old free IL projects (didn't test privates, so I don't talk about). Well that doesn't mean many things, still 50mo ram is 50mo (depending on pack, difference can go to 100mo).

About the guy doing his own pc specs thread in my own topic :P. Your computer is pretty old, and as intrepid said, result will be low, whatever chronicle or pack used (whatever says Intrepid, I don't think L2Emu can handle 100 ppls with such hardware). I'm more optimistic than Intrepid, I would say until 40 players could play, but quality of play can be hurt. You should add at least 1 giga ram, imho.

There is no servers using aCis atm, and it's better like that. Pack stopped to got live statut from the moment I begun skills refactors. The live statut will be available around the end of skills refactor, and the correction of 1 critical issue. You won't have any problem to launch pvp type servers.

For your own information, skills aren't only players skills. They're NPC skills, augments, items effects, SAs... Some skills even use others skills (signets, active augments). If we talk about players' skills, they're done. Others are under refactoring.

Intrepid, "keep your poison in your mouth", I already collected your card. http://lotrtcgdb.com/images/LOTR04154.jpg

Once more, don't post saying negative things for nothing.

What i tried to point out is until theres no server running with your pack you cant really have result :)

PS.: the memory footprint can be lowered easily but dont be so high about the footprint key is runtime(thats why i said the servers) :)

To got some followers, it has to work. And to work, it needs followers :).

I agree with you on this point : people won't bother with project until it isn't live-able. This is the bad part, as I need feedbacks now, and not after all is done and working well.

Just think more about your words. Words can hit harder than swords.

The memory footprint is a fast appreciation, and as I said higher, "it doesn't mean many things".

You have to stop to move in order to see others ppls and npcs.

It came when I refactored L2Character positioning, and it's not a report from anyone, I commited it knowing the issue (I prefer to say instead of hear "failed pack").

From the moment you have the control of what you are doing, there is no real problems. The real problem would be to discover a bug and you have no idea where to search in the code in order to correct it (like packets issues, which are pretty hard to handle because of the lack of infos and possibilities of debug). This is definitively not the case.

I didn't bother until now, but it will have to be corrected before or around skills refactor end.

By the way, Rev 65 is out.

This thread should be sticked. :]

Not really

Only good for IL, a so old chronicle, i don't think one of the most important L2 forums support so old chronicle projects 6_6!

Not really

Only good for IL, a so old chronicle, i don't think one of the most important L2 forums support so old chronicle projects 6_6!

Yeah.. So old.. Just google for interlude servers, and look, how many players are playing at interlude servers. Imo at about ~30%, so think what ur talking about, mate.

Yeah.. So old.. Just google for interlude servers, and look, how many players are playing at interlude servers. Imo at about ~30%, so think what ur talking about, mate.

that 30% in reality is like 0,30%...you see rpg-club holds more player than the whole il community.