[Guide] l2walker - opening boxes with keys.

divine1

In Monster settings i dont see "Treasure Box"

This is not work 100%..

So you must play on server with Treasure Chests only, where using TH with unlock skill (bot) also will be useless.

Don't say it's not working cause it's working. Choose Treausure Chest instead of Box and it will work (but u will die because Chests will hit u).

So you must play on server with Treasure Chests only, where using TH with unlock skill (bot) also will be useless.

Don't say it's not working cause it's working. Choose Treausure Chest instead of Box and it will work (but u will die because Chests will hit u).

No i play in dragon x15 c4 .  In this server we have treasure chests and treasure boxes. But l2w dont see it WTF ?? L2w only see treasure chests not boxes :/

Plx help

No i play in dragon x15 c4 .  In this server we have treasure chests and treasure boxes. But l2w dont see it WTF ?? L2w only see treasure chests not boxes :/

Plx help

I play on dragon and have no problems like that -.-

If u try to find mob from the list, type Treasure Box (Capital Letters).

Don't know what else could cause the problem..

I play on dragon and have no problems like that -.-

If u try to find mob from the list, type Treasure Box (Capital Letters).

Don't know what else could cause the problem..

yayayaya

this tutorial is sh1t not work !!!!!!!

Thx, it works perfect. Btw. u had great idea with putting chest keys to heal options and type hp <100%+ ^^

@Marianka: tutorial is good, u simply made mistake or don't know how to configure walker properly...