[Review,PC]Crysis!

Name:Crysis

Developer:Crytek

Promotion:EA GAMES

Reviewer:Nitrous System!

Well this my first review for this site.....i hope you will like it! :P It's about the brand new game called Crysis!Must say it's one of the best games i ever played!I expected it to be like that because the developer of this game made the great game called Far Cry!

Beautifull Graphics,The best voice acting by actors and amazing storyline!

The game starts with a signal coming from a island,where some scientists found some strange power which they examine.A woman tells that army of korean soldiers came to the island and started capturing the facilities of the scientists....USA army sends a Plane with five members of the elite Raptor Squad, all clad in high-tech nanosuits. Everyone goes by a call sign here. The squad leader is Prophet. The guy with the Australian accent is Psycho. There's also Jester and Aztec, though they don't say much. And then there is your character, Nomad. The ramp opens, and the team jumps out of the plane at 30,000 feet.They are highly trained soldiers who used the latest tecnology weaponary and some special Nano suits which have powers of speed,stregnth,camouflage and armor!Generally Crysis is visually stunning, packed with intelligent, thrilling gameplay, and easily one of the greatest shooters ever made.Later on the game the squad relize that they are not alone with koreans!An alien force is on the island which gives that strange power that the archeological team examines!Then begins the battle between you and the aliens!

The only bad thing about this game is that it needs a VERY GOOD machine to play it with the best experience!I suggest this game to RPG,Action and shooters lovers!It's a MUST BUY game which will be a gold piece in your game collection!

Screenshots!

93166520071112screen016ho4.jpg

width=640 height=360http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1171/93166520071112screen020xy0.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=360http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6077/93166520071112screen022jt3.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=300http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3779/93166520071112screen031vj5.jpg[/img]

Videos

Soon will post ones!

Graphics:10

Gameplay:9

Sound:10

Storyline:10

General:9.7

Yup... looks awesome... too bad I dont have a machine to run :(

Only things that bothers me is that they call the suits nano-suits... it being nano would just give it ability to be very study... cybergenetic is a more correct term for those suits :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...