[Share] Death Akamanah Duals [CT2.5] by Valdrien

Hey guys. This is my second custom client mod I've posted on this site. I hope you like them. Took the one sword from the akamanah duals that I like the most and used it as both swords. Changed the texture to an invisible black and added the akamanah glow effect. Hope you guys like. Please leave any comments and maybe give me some ideas for my next post. Any input is good. Help me out by telling me what you think!!!!

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1X2BBIH

deathaka.png

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1X2BBIH

Credits: Me (thanks to CriticalError for all of his posts...you've been an inspiration to me and have helped me alot with making client mods...thanks :))

download link is not working

i just tried out the link and it seems to be working fine...lol...i can post somewhere else if maybe you aren't familiar with megaupload?...megaupload just happens to be my favorite upload site...haha

and thanks everyone for your comments :) i really appreciate the thanks

share the armor aswell xD

the armor is just apella with see through black texture...only problem is on the DE heavy the wings on the back of the armor are kinda weird with this texture...the inside of the wings are visible but the outside of them are completely invisible...i'm not sure how to correct it so i'm not sure if i'm going to post it...lol

and thank you everyone...sounds like everyone likes them :D

the armor is just apella with see through black texture...only problem is on the DE heavy the wings on the back of the armor are kinda weird with this texture...the inside of the wings are visible but the outside of them are completely invisible...i'm not sure how to correct it so i'm not sure if i'm going to post it...lol

and thank you everyone...sounds like everyone likes them :D

i know is apella :P

btw all armor is a bit transparent so with no wings, share it :P

thats what i liked at it, not only cuz its black :D