[Review] James Bond 007 Blood Stone [PC-PS3-XBOX360]

Versus

jutj6c.jpg

zisqpu.jpg

2wbumh2.jpg

2jcyqyu.jpg

Grammy and BRIT award winning artist Joss Stone is set to debut as the newest Bond girl in Activision Publishing, Inc.'s James Bond 007: Blood Stone, an

original Bond experience from screenwriter Bruce Feirstein. In addition to stepping into a leading role, Stone will create original music for the game,

luring players into an explosive third-person action adventure where they will unravel an international conspiracy across exotic locales and experience

full-throttle, behind-the-wheel action on land and sea while using the most high tech gadgetry known to James Bond 007, the world's most skilled secret

agent.James Bond 007: Blood Stone captures the cinematic intensity of a Bond film by immersing players in an intriguing conspiracy that will require them

to think and act like James Bond," said David Pokress, Head of Marketing for Licensed Properties, Activision Publishing. "In addition, the game will

feature a diverse array of multi-player modes and debut strategic objective-based gameplay that will allow Xbox 360, PS3 and PC players to

battle as teams of spies and mercenaries through authentic Bond locales."

System requirements:

- Operating system Microsoft Windows (XP) / Vista / 7;

- Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 clocked at 1.8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000 + clocked at 2.0 GHz;

- 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7) of RAM;

- 12 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows swap files, and 2 Mb for save games);

- Video card with hardware accelerated 3D-graphics, 100% compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 256 MB VRAM

- 16-bit sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and the appropriate drivers;

- 6-speed device for reading DVD (constant data rate of at least 600 K / sec)

- Keyboard and mouse.

Trailer:

it looks lame :X

I'll download it tonight and most probably play it tomorrow. I'll post my review then ;D

I was just playing the game, in the beginning indeed is kinda boring, but then it becomes interesting :)

Much better than any Bond game i played before, not to mention the graphics.