[Poll] Interlude Project

What Interlude Project better? and why?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What Interlude Project better? and why?

• aCis
    • L2JFrozen

i read that too, but i disliked that suggestion xD! .. i preffer emuproject style instead of aCis :P wait, i think you are doing the same, at least i see it in that way xD! [althought tryskell didn't do it, a mysterious guy did :P]

This is a wise guy for sure (erm).

sorry, i disagree, if you are gonna copy, copy the best, [emuproject style xD!]

Many mid rate server runs on l2j frozen. ofc the owners believe that it's good and most of them have the same style. shop till b grade, full buffer, no subclass quest etc... In my opinion aCis will be the best in the future(about two months or a bit more) but l2jfrozen is the best choice for pvp server cause acis needs many modifuctions at the config.

I just saw LOL. HAHA That's why you can't find a good mid rate server because they use l2jfrozen. Doh!

Anyway aCis will be soon best of best ^.^

Now you can find one.

I tested both because I was trying to open a server.

L2JFrozen ~> A bunch of custom code,ok I liked it ..but..login,go to a farm area,kill a mob,it respawns,you click it and...~>Critical!(or in the next fix I clicked it and it said ActionFailed and if it was aggro I waited until it killed me.) Well this is not the matter,but I have taken a look on both projects codes.Tryskell has his code CLEAN.I haven't seen a cleaner pack,but L2JFrozen is full of customs stuff.

L2JAcis ~> Project development is pretty slow.I really tried to help,but I didn't have enough time.I just made some raidboss fixes(not complete..).Also have in your minds that Tryskell is refactoring everything,so many bugs may occur.But,in the end you will see retail features.

Now,if you like this customs you can find "ready custom codes" at the forum of acis..and I think that you should be able to add any other custom on your own since everything is shared here.

Stop to say aCis developement is slow. Compared to L2JFrozen, the amount of code changes is FAR higher, in near any revision I made.

The only thing which can make you say is slow, it's the low number of revs. Which basically means nothing.

Project is running using L2J IL files untouched, when L2JFrozen uses a known pack with many (fixes & bugs) added.

I could do "number" as Frozen does, but it's not the goal of a timeline to make people happy thinking "this project got many updates, so it's very well supported". Check the past 10 days their timeline carely, you will see funny things for sure (added things, removed and added back (3 commits for 4 lines), removed things added (2 commits for 1 line), etc).

I don't blame Nefer nor Shyla, but just that increment their number revisions virtually (well I don't even think it's their goal), basically removing 15 revs on 30, that will change nothing to current content. So you think they work, but they just mess and repair their mess. And that means what they commit isn't tested before.

I PMed Shyla about it, but that continue and I didn't even deserve a PM back.

----

I'm happy to say L2Ruby currently uses aCis file, and bugs reports are numerous. What a player tests, an admin never does.

at least i don't say it is slow, i say there is a lot of work and will take a while :P

if someone can tell me, how much percent of aCis development is done until now ?, i mean, considering 100% as perfect clean pack with all the retail features :)

@Sido: i just like how emuproject devs work :D

at least i don't say it is slow, i say there is a lot of work and will take a while :P

if someone can tell me, how much percent of aCis development is done until now ?, i mean, considering 100% as perfect clean pack with all the retail features :)

@Sido: i just like how emuproject devs work :D

Considering retail features, except some minor things, it hasn't advanced at all compared to normal L2J IL. I'm busy to give a solid base refactoring existing stuff. Will you create a house in a tree which rotten roots ? As me, you won't, cause in future you will surely die because of the fall of the tree if you made your house too fast.

To give a fast overview of what have be made : geoengine, zone manager, castles, friendlist, skill engine, recipes,... Except RaidBossPointsManager, nothing have been "added".

aCis got a couple of major bugs aswell. The majority comes from the refactoring ; one part of rewritten code need another part somewhere, which need itself another refactor,... Until you didn't refactor the entire cycle, it's broken in one or another part.

Care, I didn't say all reworked features are 101% retail-like. But they have been rewritten, which means they're easier to debug, and got better performance aswell.

because they are all emo with u ?

i don't even know what "emo" means xD [really]

@Tryskell: i see you wanted to explain the point of your work, but i learned that when you get a question, you need to answer it :), nothing else is needed, because you would be wasting your time explaining something that maybe some people doesn't really care [i care about what you do on aCis ;)]

so, i back to ask, how much percent of aCis development is done until now ? [personally for you]

:D

To give a fast overview of what have be made : geoengine, zone manager, castles, friendlist, skill engine, recipes,... Except RaidBossPointsManager, nothing have been "added".

he answered already :)

not reallyand i asked %, then a number, nothing else ;)

i understood, but i didnt wanted to say that u kinda cant calculate this, :)

u cant know what problems will may appear :)

so u dont know how % of it u done till now, and how much left.