[Poll] Interlude Project

What Interlude Project better? and why?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What Interlude Project better? and why?

• aCis
    • L2JFrozen

I prefer L2J Acis , and why? because it has only one single developer and none else to make stupid mistakes , Tryskell is a very well skilled person so dont worry about acis ,it will be fine just be patient...

Giving a number would be... "stupid", for me this type of dev never ends.

Even in 1 year, and if I still work on the pack, there would have things to correct. That would be rev... 500 ? Lol. Frozen would be around rev 4000.

Giving a number would be... "stupid", for me this type of dev never ends.

Even in 1 year, and if I still work on the pack, there would have things to correct. That would be rev... 500 ? Lol. Frozen would be around rev 4000.

As you said before it doeshnt matter how many revs you have but how many fixes you've done...

it doeshnt matter how many revs you have but how many fixes you've done...

amen bro, amen :)

100%, only kids that don't know to read timeline can say "L2JBrasil is the best!"

100%, only kids that don't know to read timeline can say "L2JBrasil is the best!"

so you consider a little kid to TRYSKELL too?

because he was the one who said "it doeshnt matter how many revs you have but how many fixes you've done"

so ... who is kid here ? we all know Brasil is shit, and yes, tryskell is right, you see his about 90 revs. ? these are better than over 600 L2JFrozen revs.

Good try kid ;)

because he was the one who said "it doeshnt matter how many revs you have but how many fixes you've done"

so ... who is kid here ? we all know Brasil is shit, and yes, tryskell is right, you see his about 90 revs. ? these are better than over 600 L2JFrozen revs.

Good try kid ;)

srsly...

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

ok, my bad for using tryskell as a shield i am a bit unstable u.u [nowdays whoever gets schizophrenia, i got it at 14 :)]

srsly...

so you both consider 4000 revs with only 2k lines changed better than 10 revs with 10k lines changed/fixed [per rev] (?)

i just wonder xD!

• 5 months later...

aCis ; D why, cuse tryskell care of every little retail thing :) also when olympiad / ai / quests will be done the frozen will be little chicken ^^

not only frozen...all open and private IL projects...^^

Good try kid ;)

You don't understand me :/  "we all know Brasil is shit" you just say what i say :P only kids like Brasil cuz it have all custom things from MxC.