l2 is... dead?

for my taste C4 have been balanced enough.

it was a mage pwnage

if server didn't have custom balance,there wasn't

px, an SPS could sleep+full cancel u in 2 seconds,while archers had less range than mages and daggers with only deadly/mortal?

it doesn't have to do with it

it can be changed however admin want to

you can find and gracia sevrer with stun 10000% success.

Fail servers are FAIL.

we talk about L2 not about random servers with L2 , so listen to the next quote too ;)

it was a mage pwnage

px, an SPS could sleep+full cancel u in 2 seconds,while archers had less range than mages and daggers with only deadly/mortal?

we talk about L2 not about random servers with L2 , so listen to the next quote too ;)

and how you think the l2 you play is made?!

it was a mage pwnage

Well on some c4 servers (like OldSchool Miss old times) there wasnt such problems cause Cancellation skill had about ~1min cast but it deletes you all buffs.. in my opinion OldSchool was a lot balanced.

Well on some c4 servers (like OldSchool Miss old times) there wasnt such problems cause Cancellation skill had about ~1min cast but it deletes you all buffs.. in my opinion OldSchool was a lot balanced.

or L2Khaos

custom armors but with stats a BIT better from S grade armors

pretty balanced

or L2Khaos

custom armors but with stats a BIT better from S grade armors

pretty balanced

i whas play there long time agon  with star city [frintezza]  but after helltank [ visonx ] take the serv to ruin  gm hun got like 200 k e from l2khaos/l2promisance in 4 years

imo its not dead, they make frequent updates to the game, hence upgrading it to the next level.

dont stay behind on interlude or c4 men, its time to take a look at the current clients, cause they are pretty interesting in my opinion.

*cough* aka interluders fail *cough*

i play l2 since C2... and i never get bored... :) it depends on your human character... some people get bored quickly ... some never do...

totally agree with you

l2 never dies only ppl can not games ...