[Share] Desert Eagle Armor,Weapons & Wings [Interlude]

• 4 weeks later...

Please someone..can send me a system?that i can see wep/armor/wings etc..please?

i cant make it myself..i dont know why..;!! // please someone..

just download a clear system+systemtextures for the chronicle u use ( u will find them on this forum easy) and put the files of the weapons/armors/items etc. u wanna have into that folder

i really like this armor too but i was trying to change it to version 2.3 but got a error in the Morcv4.utx and the ForcV4.utx

just wanna know if you got the same error whaen you was making the convert to interlude i hope you can help me

well guys for me the files work fine without problems, I try add itemname-e and work fine, about MOrc and FOrc too so don't know what doing :S

Well, first of all, nice to know You leacher :) Create a single custom armor set (for all races / heavy / light / robe) and then I will talk with You in a different way.

My stuffs are not the best in custom l2, but if they are so shity, then why they are still requested after almost a year ? Anyway, I simply started to hate damn bloodsuckers like mFxc :) I spend some time in here and I simple regret all those files that i shared. The best thing was that I meet CriticalError, LauQ, SoFaKi, kali TK-Master and few other persons whitch rock with theirs mods...Rest of You are just a simple bloodsuckers :] From me: watch it, but You will not use it.

Take care

I hate to hear this statement! .. ..

I hate to hear this statement! .. ..

Emmm, cry me a river ? oO

btw CE and EVE are the best modders i know just a shame that eve got bann

AVE...lol. Ave, not EVE  :P And thx.