Best client - year 2010

What client will be the best this year??  

278 members have voted

1. 1. What client will be the best this year??

• C3
    • C4
    • C5
    • Interlude
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia 1
    • Gracia 2
    • Gracia Final
    • Epilogue
    • Freya

Anyway, it is not right to "destroy" this topic and going offtopic. Everybody has his own thoughts and opinion. I know what happened on DeathWhisper and I am really proud of my project. The end.

i am sure you tesed an wannabe freya server cause as i know the is no full working freya server with new applies... better wait to test a server witch fully works

disagree

Some users have voted for Freya, but i don't think if it's someone... to know all about freya...

Anyway from other guys, i know me too it's good, anyway my favorite client is still interlude.

from the day that Gracia Part 2 Came out i've always been trying to find server like it. G2 is the ONLY client that has the most balance between ALL clients and  almost NO bugs. Unfortunately no one makes a server like that these days because almost noone knows that. Everyone thinks that Interlude with no customs has the MOST balance and no bugs. Thats not true.

INTERLUDE STAR WARZ FOR DA FAKEN WIN MENGZ. CAUSE RUSHING OUT WITH A FULL STACKED ARCHER PT DEALING 4 K TO EVERYONE IS SO AWESOME !

Not.

INTERLUDE STAR WARZ FOR DA FAKEN WIN MENGZ. CAUSE RUSHING OUT WITH A FULL STACKED ARCHER PT DEALING 4 K TO EVERYONE IS SO AWESOME !

Not.

u forgot 4k from are dealt from a range equal to another town

btw,my best client is Hellbound