Report Abuse

Assassina

hello. i hope a good MODERATOR (not gold member) will see this post and judge if i am right or not because i think last night i was treated unfairly by erol who i report for abuse.

so here is what happened and im sure you will all agree that i was treated unfairly... so first i created this topic:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=167291.0

erol locks the topic without reason. he doesnt describe the reason in the lock and when i asked him in pm why he locked it he said that religion discussions are not allowed. then i asked him many times in both pm and the spam section where is this rule described in the forum rules and he continuously avoided to answer the question.

then i said that i am going to report him for abuse because he locked a topic without having a good reason to do so and without even describing the reason in his locking post and he dekarmed me. im really curious about what is the dekarma description...

this is our conversation in the spam topic and the reason he dekarmed me:

why was my topic about religion locked? i read the rules and i didnt break any...

ohhhhhhhh pleaseeeee againnnn

if you dont give me the reason why you locked it i will report you.

and then flavio made a question:

and what will they do? after you report him

and i answered to his question:

they should dekarma him for abuse and then unlock the topic of course. he is just a gold member he cannot lock whatever topic he wants without giving the reason.

and that was erol's answer:

you faked this section all day long.

we fakin warned you all day long.

I fakin explained you on 3 PM why was locked.

This is second time you threat me for reporting.

Dekarmed and have fun.

This is cheating forum and does not allow religious/faith fights.

Go find another forum to fight about god and jesus against evil.

Jesus ........ 24h talking and talking about a stuid subject of fake bible.

he says that he explained me in 3 pms though he sent me only one and when i asked him where is the rule that forbids the religious discussions he did not reply at all. it was 1 pm not 3...

i didnt know saying that i am going to report him is against the rules.

this is a cheating forum but in spam topics descriptions says that we can speak about whatever we want.

and finally he insults the Holy Bible!!!

i demand my karma to be restored and my topic to be unlocked!

AND NO THIS TOPIC WONT BE LOCKED BY EROL! I WANT A MODERATOR / GLOBAL MODERATOR TO SEE IT!

OMFG

You shit all day long Eng spam topic with your stupid statments of religion and now you think that any of g mods will unlock your topic so you can shit more?

Jesus ...... GL on that.

i didnt see any rule in the forum rules that forbids it...

if it was about religions this forum would have name MaxGod or MaxChristian and not maxcheaters.

What to clear more on that??

I said you once in PM. take a look again.

religious,faith topics are forbiden on this forum.

We are on a forum where we talk about cheating and not god, jesus and demon.

hello. i hope a good MODERATOR (not gold member) will see this post and judge if i am right or not because i think last night i was treated unfairly by erol who i report for abuse.

AND NO THIS TOPIC WONT BE LOCKED BY EROL! I WANT A MODERATOR / GLOBAL MODERATOR TO SEE IT!

lmfao

if it was about religions this forum would have name MaxGod or MaxChristian and not maxcheaters.

What to clear more on that??

I said you once in PM. take a look again.

BUT ITS OFF-TOPIC SECTION WE CAN SPEAK ABOUT WHATEVER WE WANT!!!

Off-Topics

Everything is non related to this forum

i said i am going to report him and i did. he is the one who abuses his karma power and closes topics without a reason. i didnt do anything.

Topics with religion subjects are forbidden, even though it isn't writen in the rules!

Topics with religion subjects are forbidden, even though it isn't writen in the rules!

no! i follow only the rules that are described in the rule list. if there is a rule i should know it is written there. if its not written there then there is no such rule.