Report Abuse

Assassina

yeah sure whoever doesnt agree with your extremely antiracist ideas is braindamaged.

I was just stupid enough to have such an important conversation with you.

You do not deserve my time, my energy and my knowledge.

Bye.

Aryan race = white race...

you failed now big time :D

aryan race is the original speakers of the indo-european languages and a subrace of the bigger caucasian race

let me guess...the white powerful supernatural godlike "RACE"????

I never talked about Races. I told that there's only one color.

And you go to read Mein Kampf (and everybody else who uses words whose meaning is unknown to them).

let me guess...the white powerful supernatural godlike "RACE"????

but i didnt say something like that. i just said "white power" meaning i believe the white race is the best. white race is my race so i just praised my race. if saying that im proud to be white is against the rules ok do whatever you wish... ban me, ban my ip or whatever. thats how i feel.

no no..U READ IT !

but i didnt say something like that. i just said "white power" meaning i believe the white race is the best. white race is my race so i just praised my race. if saying that im proud to be white is against the rules ok do whatever you wish... ban me, ban my ip or whatever. thats how i feel.

some1 ban her faster pls -.-

Am proud to be cyan VIP Member cause i can.

your feelings should be heared someone please bann him

+1 karma to the one who bann this idiot :D