Report Abuse

Assassina

i said i am going to report him and i did. he is the one who abuses his karma power and closes topics without a reason. i didnt do anything.

You didnt do anything? and what about your little white power thing which you should be reported for and banned to hell regarding to this rule:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

idiot nobody...

Assasine you are the most mentally retarded indian in this forum someone give him an award...

and what are you that you cant...

- read a name correctly (its assassina not assasine)

- read a nationality correctly (im not indian)

- answer questions but instead you always say "you are retarded" etc.

no! i follow only the rules that are described in the rule list. if there is a rule i should know it is written there. if its not written there then there is no such rule.

Are you kidding me?

You didnt do anything? and what about your little white power thing which you should be reported for and banned to hell regarding to this rule:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

idiot nobody...

yes but i deserve a warning and when i was warned i stopped saying that and i explained that its just that many people are proud for their nationality... im proud for my race. is this so bad? no!

and erol did not dekarmed me for that reason.

and what are you that you cant...

- read a name correctly (its assassina not assasine)

- read a nationality correctly (im not indian)

- answer questions but instead you always say "you are retarded" etc.

1st typo who cares

2nd you dont have any sense of humor

3rd because you are we answered your questions and tried to put some sense into your empty brain yesterday for like 7 hours and you still dont get it...

many moderators saw the topic but nobody replied because they know im right and they dont want to give erol what he deserves for his abuse!!!

OMFG

GrisoM saw it and ye he didn't replied since he knows well we don't allow religion subject (he banned lot of stupid ppl like you for that reason)

Raule warned you lot of times to stop or you'll get ban.

your PMs

you cant lock a topic without a reason. give me a reason for locking it or else i will report you. i want to know what people believe about God. please leave the topic alone. i wont allow any flames. pleeeeeease....

but i read the rules and there is no rule forbiddening it.

we are a cheating forum but this doesnt mean we speak only about cheating. if you want this remove the spamming section.

please answer me or else i will report you... you cant do whatever you like. this is called abuse.

if you dont give me the reason why you locked it i will report you.

while the reason about the lock was already send to you

religious,faith topics are forbiden on this forum.

We are on a forum where we talk about cheating and not god, jesus and demon.

you're so braindamaged and can't understand.

You think that on offtopic you can talk whatever you want.

You made such a big deal for a lock on a topic which was for lock.

you threat me for locking a topic which was for lock and was going to get flames.

Well, keep bitching me, you may get the second dekarma.

Post wtf you want, i'm out of this topic.

no here is the reason he dekarmed me for!

you faked this section all day long.

we fakin warned you all day long.

I fakin explained you on 3 PM why was locked.

This is second time you threat me for reporting.

Dekarmed and have fun.

This is cheating forum and does not allow religious/faith fights.

Go find another forum to fight about god and jesus against evil.

Jesus ........ 24h talking and talking about a stuid subject of fake bible.

Erol (+11/-7)  Assassina (+0/-1)  -  Never threat me.Religious/faith fights is not allowed here. In topic Yesterday at 11:05:11 PM

this says a lot...

HE DEKARMED ME FOR RULES THAT DO NOT EXIST. THERE IS NO RULE IN THE FORUM RULES FOR RELIGION DISCUSSIONS SO IT DOESNT EXIST FOR ME! I FOLLOW ONLY THE FORUM RULES AND NOT EROL'S RULES... AND I ALSO DIDNT READ ANY RULE "DONT SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO REPORT A GOLD MEMBER FOR ABUSE"

SO I WAS TREATED AND DEKARMED UNFAIRLY...

many people are proud for their nationality... im proud for my race. is this so bad?

there is only 1 specie of humans : Homo Sapiens Sapiens...

but u seem to stopped ur evolution at cercopithecoid (monkey)

this says a lot...

HE DEKARMED ME FOR RULES THAT DO NOT EXIST. THERE IS NO RULE IN THE FORUM RULES FOR RELIGION DISCUSSIONS SO IT DOESNT EXIST FOR ME! I FOLLOW ONLY THE FORUM RULES AND NOT EROL'S RULES... AND I ALSO DIDNT READ ANY RULE "DONT SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO REPORT A GOLD MEMBER FOR ABUSE"

SO I WAS TREATED AND DEKARMED UNFAIRLY...

Oh my god! Are you braindamaged?