[Guide]Ghost Hunter.

lol ma for dagger good dyes are +4con - 4str...+4 dex-4 str....if uh want pvp all time

for olly oyu need more str because you remain with no mana :)

Still,you won't decrease ur con to -9 in no way,even in oly

btw,in Freya never -STR dyes

Retarded ? go L2 Finest and tell me when u are in ,add Str-9

and we'll see who;s the retard ?

Yeah,ofc...lol

and noone said about -9 STR

• 2 weeks later...

Ye thanks , thanks wtf u fucked up messed washed brains. Cant realize that this guide not worth. If the maker want me 1v1 (random server) with my own build and this shited up guide , im ok with it.

f*cking awesome i was looking for a good guide of ghost hunter, great man i realy have no idea how to use one of this haha

Why not to prefer him?He is a black nigga,and has low con+dex

hahahaha black nigga, i love them <3

Ye thanks , thanks wtf u -beep-ed up messed washed brains. Cant realize that this guide not worth. If the maker want me 1v1 (random server) with my own build and this shited up guide , im ok with it.

Guess you play with +5 STR -5 CON,Dark attribute at dagger and skills enchanted to cost?

Oh,come on,please

If you can,make a better

f*cking awesome i was looking for a good guide of ghost hunter, great man i realy have no idea how to use one of this haha

Why not to prefer him?He is a black nigga,and has low con+dex

hahahaha black nigga, i love them <3

Thank you

Imo , dual daggers are better if u xp too

In all servers i tried,Dagger CRIT DMG > Dual daggers

Guess you play with +5 STR -5 CON,Dark attribute at dagger and skills enchanted to cost?

Oh,come on,please

If you can,make a betterThank you

You need to remind my posts from DBSK's account , you fuckface.

I have some questions about the Binding Blow... :S

First u call me retarded I must tell that there's a long time I don't play l2 since c4 xDD

Binding blow it's backside attack no? As Backstab, I mean.

And btw, why my bluff +15 chance doesn't enter even to mobs? :SS

First u call me retarded I must tell that there's a long time I don't play l2 since c4 xDD

lmao.

adal

you were trying to bluff mobs? lol , mayb serv its wrong rated.. bluff+15 chance must enter at least 50%

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics