Yes, it is possible to be scammed by successful trade.

Yeah I did. But I'm telling you it's like big cliche. You know if my set disappeared instantly, then it's like understandable that I was a victim of some sort of certain bug. But the set disappeared like in next 8 hours, which just doesn't make any sense to me.

then you got the set you weared it ?

then you got the set you weared it ?

I got from that guy ordinary NM Light body piece (the rest: boots helmet and gloves were mine) and I normally put on it.

Yeah I did. But I'm telling you it's like big cliche. You know if my set disappeared instantly, then it's like understandable that I was a victim of some sort of certain bug. But the set disappeared like in next 8 hours, which just doesn't make any sense to me.

I know what you mean, this is weird, maybe it's some kind of unique hacking program created by that guy, and it's obvious that he doesn't want to share it with the community... Or maybe he find out this like a client-side bug and also doesn't want to share it... Well it's just a suggestions...

Hello, I'm playing on czechgamers.net 8x, and I've been scammed by a successful trade.

Sounds cliche, but I will explain everything:

I had my Nightmare Heavy set, which I wanted to trade for Light set, it was enough to trade the body part for Light only, 'cause I sealed and unsealed boots and gloves into light.

So I've been seeking for a long time to trade the NM PA for NM LA (Light Armor). One day a non-grader pmed me saying he's got the NM LA. I traded him, gave him my NM PA and he gave me his NM LA. I was so happy.

>

Like 8 hours later, when I logged again, my NM light set was nowhere to be found. I was like, wtf? I knew that nobody knew my acc / pswd info, and no, I wasn't a victim of a keylogger, I'm not that stupid after all. So I was like "where's my set?", I pmed Admin and he said that this guy who I traded with is a hard scammer, which scammed a half of a factor clan using this way, and I just happened to stand in his way, so I got scammed, too. My items are back now, but still I question myself:

How the hell would someone scam anybody using successful scam? Is that new generation of scamming? As for me, being cheater, it sounds cool.

So my advise to you is: Always remember names of traders to which you're trading expensive things. You might be scammed as well.

Peace

That's an old one, but what I can't believe is that it worked today. Last server I saw it working was E-Global C4 (2006)

That's an old one, but what I can't believe is that it worked today. Last server I saw it working was E-Global C4 (2006)

u knew how it work or u just saw it?

Yeah I remember this bug was a C4 one , I couldn't imagine that it still works.Maybe czechgamers has fail protection though...