Yes, it is possible to be scammed by successful trade.

Hello, I'm playing on czechgamers.net 8x, and I've been scammed by a successful trade.

Sounds cliche, but I will explain everything:

I had my Nightmare Heavy set, which I wanted to trade for Light set, it was enough to trade the body part for Light only, 'cause I sealed and unsealed boots and gloves into light.

So I've been seeking for a long time to trade the NM PA for NM LA (Light Armor). One day a non-grader pmed me saying he's got the NM LA. I traded him, gave him my NM PA and he gave me his NM LA. I was so happy.

>

Like 8 hours later, when I logged again, my NM light set was nowhere to be found. I was like, wtf? I knew that nobody knew my acc / pswd info, and no, I wasn't a victim of a keylogger, I'm not that stupid after all. So I was like "where's my set?", I pmed Admin and he said that this guy who I traded with is a hard scammer, which scammed a half of a factor clan using this way, and I just happened to stand in his way, so I got scammed, too. My items are back now, but still I question myself:

How the hell would someone scam anybody using successful scam? Is that new generation of scamming? As for me, being cheater, it sounds cool.

So my advise to you is: Always remember names of traders to which you're trading expensive things. You might be scammed as well.

Peace

Yeah it's possible and my friends knows the way too but he wouldn't tell me and indeed if i knew smth like that hell would i wont tell it to nobody I only know it has 2 ways 1 of them doesn't even involve phx usage.. The other one does but he said for the operation his making hardly anyone can detect what he's doing.

But for this you need to find a victim... Imagine the guy who discovered the safe enchant exploit (with wh), i mean come one he's on drugs if he told someone :$ Seriously now, i am hitting the wall with my head and asking myself and the others, what the hell did he think about -.-

But for this you need to find a victim... Imagine the guy who discovered the safe enchant exploit (with wh), i mean come one he's on drugs if he told someone :$ Seriously now, i am hitting the wall with my head and asking myself and the others, what the hell did he think about -.-

it's enough for him to tell it to 1 guy so the disease can spread if it comes to ears of a kid....he goes on a forum see his rewarded with karma and postes it there and think now that he has karma his e-penis has grown. That's how the system goes.

it's enough for him to tell it to 1 guy so the disease can spread if it comes to ears of a kid....he goes on a forum see his rewarded with karma and postes it there and think now that he has karma his e-penis has grown. That's how the system goes.

Would never change the SAFE ENCHANT BUG for anything on the internet especially for some Karma points or w/e -.-'

Is there any possible way ,that the items are forced to come back to you after some hours?

a game feature(that doesn't work in Official as scam ofc)

Is there any possible way ,that the items are forced to come back to you after some hours?

a game feature(that doesn't work in Official as scam ofc)

Its smth like that option when you only wear the armor for look but we should also ask laid :

Did you actually recieve stats from the NM LA ?

Its smth like that option when you only wear the armor for look but we should also ask laid :

It's not what i meant but anyway

Czechgamers has protection in trade,i mean when u trade u cannot do anything else

Also did u lost in in first logout/rr ?

You mean that the guy somehow knew your Login info by just successful trade? Or I disunderstand this?

I mean, it's the next generation of scamming :o

He said no one knew his acc info, but idk is it possible to find out acc info by trading with someone :P

But never say never, so maybe its possible ^^

Yeah I did. But I'm telling you it's like big cliche. You know if my set disappeared instantly, then it's like understandable that I was a victim of some sort of certain bug. But the set disappeared like in next 8 hours, which just doesn't make any sense to me.

You mean that the guy somehow knew your Login info by just successful trade? Or I disunderstand this?

I mean, it's the next generation of scamming :o

No idea, man. Maybe I was under genjutsu ?