Hi, I'm a girl

eveele

You guys smelled female and try to show whose most clever etc?

no, we rather spam farm more much needed posts?

Internet Rules; rule #1: There are no girls on the Internet. :P

Joking. :D

I think pwnz1r is.. untill he prooves me otherwise. =)

no, we rather spam farm more much needed posts?

I think pwnz1r is.. untill he prooves me otherwise. =)

no post count here pffff...

and on topic welcome here,,!!!

To all that said my nick:

Sluts make me famous. kkthnx

Also when i post a photo and a facebook profile it proves something? Get real ExtremeDorf...

To all others as maxlols gave example, you're turtles for me now,prove you're not or i'll keep calling you turtles.

Welcome girl! Have fun and pm me if you need some help pwning those turtles that didn't proved they're not turtles.

Also when i post a photo and a facebook profile it proves something? Get real ExtremeDorf...

To all others as maxlols gave example, you're turtles for me now,prove you're not or i'll keep calling you turtles.

Welcome girl! Have fun and pm me if you need some help pwning those turtles that didn't proved they're not turtles.

Well, you have a point.. some of em are kinda slow.. =/ right ExtremeDork? w8 did i spell that wrong? who cares..... proof or gtfo lol.

give me 10k adenas mistress

We don't need proof in order to believe some things, like whether those guys are turtles or not.

We don't need proof in order to believe some things, like whether those guys are turtles or not.

So if you're girl you have to prove you're a girl,but if you're boy all is fine. You're all fake! Prove or never happened.