Hi, I'm a girl

eveele

Are you inside my brain? :P

no i just understand how a normal human works if we see something stupid we laugh and think how retarded it is

Oh man, Intrepid I really enjoy our chat, I can debate as long as I need, and prove your wrong and "un"smart :D to your statement: "You know the style of Goddess hence you are not a new user here but a banned one or just new account for no apparent reason": person really need to be a dumb ass not to now how the goddess acts or says: I have enough exp in internet to know what kind of language these types of people use.  so it doesn't prove I'm a banned person :D also I mentioned in my other post, the admin can see my IP address and tell whether I was banned or not :D Second don't be mad, but you're "little stupid" saying this: I am goddess therefore I was banned, where is the logic and sequence of that?  And thirdly are you're referring to goddess as an ex user or a person who wants attention? If it's the first, I think you and me have big misunderstanding, if second well you need to be more around in internet, besides this forum :D Now about my Hi I'm a girl, well it's my writing style. And as I'm a girl, so I think a have a excuse to write like that no? it doesn't determine my IQ. my answers to your comments, and even then, because IQ is not only "Hi I'm a girl, but also includes mathematics, geometry and other stuff. (not gonna mention all of them) :D about my bullshitting: what I said was it a lie or wrong? I think it's you who cannot justify LOGICALLY your answers as I did, where you only make comments. I hate repeating myself, but if a person makes a statement he needs to justify it, no? It would be the same as I would say there are aliens in the moon. Where is my proof of that? :D and lastly about your writing: It was like hell grammatically incorrect: I mean the structure of sentences and etc... really I didn't understand. So I would appreciate if you could write it again so "not smart person" like me could understand :DDDDD

Oh man, Intrepid I really enjoy our chat, I can debate as long as I need, and prove your wrong and "un"smart :D to your statement: "You know the style of Goddess hence you are not a new user here but a banned one or just new account for no apparent reason": person really need to be a dumb ass not to now how the goddess acts or says: I have enough exp in internet to know what kind of language these types of people use.  so it doesn't prove I'm a banned person :D also I mentioned in my other post, the admin can see my IP address and tell whether I was banned or not :D Second don't be mad, but you're "little stupid" saying this: I am goddess therefore I was banned, where is the logic and sequence of that?  And thirdly are you're referring to goddess as an ex user or a person who wants attention? If it's the first, I think you and me have big misunderstanding, if second well you need to be more around in internet, besides this forum :D Now about my Hi I'm a girl, well it's my writing style. And as I'm a girl, so I think a have a excuse to write like that no? it doesn't determine my IQ. my answers to your comments, and even then, because IQ is not only "Hi I'm a girl, but also includes mathematics, geometry and other stuff. (not gonna mention all of them) :D about my bullshitting: what I said was it a lie or wrong? I think it's you who cannot justify LOGICALLY your answers as I did, where you only make comments. I hate repeating myself, but if a person makes a statement he needs to justify it, no? It would be the same as I would say there are aliens in the moon. Where is my proof of that? :D and lastly about your writing: It was like hell grammatically incorrect: I mean the structure of sentences and etc... really I didn't understand. So I would appreciate if you could write it again so "not smart person" like me could understand :DDDDD

donot write so big damn texts.I am damn bored to read

Write a FEW and SMART

~FiNitO® it;s not for you anyway. it's about my and Intrepid logic :D And whether I'm a boy or a girl :) Plus it sounds stronger with full sentences, where I need to "show" how I'm clever :DDDDD (joking)

Oh man, Intrepid I really enjoy our chat, I can debate as long as I need, and prove your wrong and "un"smart :D to your statement: "You know the style of Goddess hence you are not a new user here but a banned one or just new account for no apparent reason": person really need to be a dumb ass not to now how the goddess acts or says: I have enough exp in internet to know what kind of language these types of people use.  so it doesn't prove I'm a banned person :D also I mentioned in my other post, the admin can see my IP address and tell whether I was banned or not :D Second don't be mad, but you're "little stupid" saying this: I am goddess therefore I was banned, where is the logic and sequence of that?  And thirdly are you're referring to goddess as an ex user or a person who wants attention? If it's the first, I think you and me have big misunderstanding, if second well you need to be more around in internet, besides this forum :D Now about my Hi I'm a girl, well it's my writing style. And as I'm a girl, so I think a have a excuse to write like that no? it doesn't determine my IQ. my answers to your comments, and even then, because IQ is not only "Hi I'm a girl, but also includes mathematics, geometry and other stuff. (not gonna mention all of them) :D about my bullshitting: what I said was it a lie or wrong? I think it's you who cannot justify LOGICALLY your answers as I did, where you only make comments. I hate repeating myself, but if a person makes a statement he needs to justify it, no? It would be the same as I would say there are aliens in the moon. Where is my proof of that? :D and lastly about your writing: It was like hell grammatically incorrect: I mean the structure of sentences and etc... really I didn't understand. So I would appreciate if you could write it again so "not smart person" like me could understand :DDDDD

jesus christ grammatically incorrect says the one who write

"person really need to be a dumb ass not to now how the goddess acts or says"

1st off its know not now

2nd goddess is a not an object goddess referring to a mithological woman who rule over war,love and such things

"I am goddess therefore I was banned"

where i wrote you are goddess?

you see we can talk about language mistakes you still have a bad english therefor you dont have the right to tell anyone how bad english someone have :)

~FiNitO® it's not for you anyway, I'm just having a debate about my and Intrepid logic :D and still determining whether I'm a boy or a girl :)

~FiNitO® it;s not for you anyway. it's about my and Intrepid logic :D And whether I'm a boy or a girl :) Plus it sounds stronger with full sentences, where I need to "show" how I'm clever :DDDDD (joking)

and you talk about grammar mistakes?holy hell

need to "show" how I'm clever

debate about my and Intrepid logic

Hello what is your name :) ?

Hey im a girl too!

Hot_emo_girl_1.jpg

Seriously you believed it?

I got my answer before even i open the thread, who would make a thread with name "Hi, im a girl"?

Fake & Gay.