Hi, I'm a girl

eveele

bro maybe she is girl... i know many girls playing l2 anyway ... she is katerina hah ? or olga xD ?

the only girl that proved that she's a girl from here is sofaki.

Welcome eveele and i hope you proove that youre a girl soon, or pwnz1r will think your a male and start hitting on you with hes spam quotes.. ^^

the only girl that proved that she's a girl from here is sofaki.

lol ok, untill you proove me that youre.. whatever you are.. ill call you a dwarf? ^^

srsly, you can never get enough spam right? ^^ i mean every time its about goddess i need to see your name somehow and considering you think shes a he.. maybe youre a bit confused and searching for your special buddy? =)

:* - i bet i gave you a boner right now?

lol ok, untill you proove me that youre.. whatever you are.. ill call you a dwarf? ^^

Do you really think that im trying to prove that i'm a she?

Everyone knows that im a male, i even posted a photo here and my facebook profile.

:* - i bet i gave you a boner right now?

fail on trolling =]

2wfn4a9.jpg

Do you really think that im trying to prove that i'm a she?

Everyone knows that im a male, i even posted a photo here and my facebook profile.

Do you really think i care for what you think lol? i just used you as an example.. sure i think youre a dwarf lol, fail trolling.

fail on trolling =]

2wfn4a9.jpg

ok so eventho this was meant for pwnz1r, you just had to lol? cuz ok i said 1 :* to form a question that wasnt even for you and you post gay pics? hmm ok lol, i guess theres just the 3 of us in this situation? fail trolling lol, go find more gay images.. you seem to know where to find em. oO

Heshe never managed to prove that heshe is a woman, so no thanks.

loool and neither did you rofl, wth.. you didnt even proove your coding skills. xD

loool and neither did you rofl, wth..

Did I ever try to prove that I am a woman, in order to gain extra attention because I lack of skills/beauty/attention/etc. ?

Did I ever try to prove that I am a woman, in order to gain extra attention because I lack of skills/beauty/attention/etc. ?

Whats your prob.. did i ever say youre a woman lol? proove me that youre a guy or whatever youre in for.. srsly, it is that hard to get this? >.<