Hi, I'm a girl

eveele

hehe you get me wrong totally seriously everyone is egomaniac retard? :D

1st off im jealous of what? :D

2nd off read the post of coyote and you understand what e-love slave means :D

3rd off you are retarded for sure please learn to understand messages :)

btw why u start the topic "Hi,i am girl"

i saw it first time and i think you want to get smth from here or to play with us..

i am 90% sure that you arent girl and if you was you didn't  TELL it so "Loud'

you may told

hi

i am new my name is Helen and i am from Germany...

all know that Helen is female name so??

btw why u start the topic "Hi,i am girl"

i saw it first time and i think you want to get smth from here or to play with us..

i am 90% sure that you arent girl and if you was you didn't  TELL it so "Loud'

you may told

hi

i am new my name is Helen and i am from Germany...

all know that Helen is female name so??

like i said if someone pretend to be a girl here just watch goddess who do this or sofi who really is a woman...every 2nd greek kid just  search for e-love around there they are so braindead that they think real love = post "i love you" in a forum and they do anything they want so...

like i said if someone pretend to be a girl here just watch goddess who do this or sofi who really is a woman...every 2nd greek kid just  search for e-love around there they are so braindead that they think real love = post "i love you" in a forum and they do anything they want so...

another racist with greeks?

another racist with greeks?

no im not racist this is just the fact i see what i see every 2nd greek kid around here is in "love" with either Sofaki or Goddess

If i would say... hello my name is whatever...it's usual stuff. Besides that's my writing style. you've got a problem? well that's your problem..:D  not mine, I'm good with it :D Also what's the point of lying for me? I'm not a 13-year old person who doesn't have anything to do but impersonate others. Plus, people always find to stick to something others say, just because they're acting the same and except others to do the same, so you say I'm not a girl and I'm faking it, so it means you're not what you say you are :D

Intrepid: maybe people know how to read, but someone doesn't know how to express oneself.

woot drama has been transfered on Newbies Introduce Urself section did i lost episodes or something

no we just try to find out if our new member is a wannabe attention hoe hence goddess style i pretend im a girl or a sofaki style real woman ^^

woot drama has been transfered on Newbies Introduce Urself section did i lost episodes or something

yeap

I wanna see identity card to believe u :/(kidding)

Start a flame war ?What's ur problem?

He may be a g@y pretending a girl

maybe a boy pretending girl to have general benefits(it is true title shows this)

may be a girl

Anyway,i don't think it is our business

Intrepid: Just think like a logical person if you can, no offense please: If I would like attention  would my writing style would be like this as it is now, besides "Hi I'm a girl"?  second did you find in any of my post: oh boys, how are you, whats up, you;re so funny and etc, like a goddess according to you? :D third, you know my other post about advise to administrator, I don't think I expressed myself there like a women who want attention? :D All my answers were justified, where some people just make statements without prove or anything. And finally if i would be a goddess (god it's funny word) I would definitely would be putting my "sexy" pictures. Sorry got to go, looking forward to next comments, they make my day, especially yours Intrepid. Didn't hear so much nonsense in a log time :DDDD

Intrepid: Just think like a logical person if you can, no offense please: If I would like attention  would my writing style would be like this as it is now, besides "Hi I'm a girl"?  second did you find in any of my post: oh boys, how are you, whats up, you;re so funny and etc, like a goddess according to you? :D third, you know my other post about advise to administrator, I don't think I expressed myself there like a women who want attention? :D All my answers were justified, where some people just make statements without prove or anything. And finally if i would be a goddess (god it's funny word) I would definitely would be putting my "sexy" pictures. Sorry got to go, looking forward to next comments, they make my day, especially yours Intrepid. Didn't hear so much nonsense in a log time :DDDD

Weird one you tell me nonsense and think with logic nice one.

Than lets see what we know:

1.: You know the style of Goddess hence you are not a new user here but a banned one or just new account for no apparent reason :)

2.: If you would think a bit with logic and look yourself from the outside you would see what we see "Hi, I'm a girl" when someone see that and have a bigger IQ than 10 the reaction is "ohh my god how retarded" :)

3.: Time will tell how you act till now what i know is you are a smartass human beeing and you like to talk lots of bullshit :)

4.: Your topic about an adviCe(so your argument about my english is really failed since i have typos only) dont proove anything everyone in this forum did it atleast once so what are we talking about?

2.: If you would think a bit with logic and look yourself from the outside you would see what we see "Hi, I'm a girl" when someone see that and have a bigger IQ than 10 the reaction is "ohh my god how retarded"

Are you inside my brain? :P