interlude [L2J]L2DarkLegion Opened

Vkouk

1) Unstuck takes like.. 5 minutes. fix the config >_>

2) Am I the only one who can't see any NPCs apart from the gk? (like gm shop, buffer, etc.)

Any place for exp?:(

now for now no :S ... the ventic is not online to fix them... tomorow guys..!!

2) Am I the only one who can't see any NPCs apart from the gk? (like gm shop, buffer, etc.)

the npc are all at goddard :P .. go and see it..!! he have a aio..!!

go goddard ,goddard have all these..is maintown

`Willowy^, Devangell™, Coyote™, Beastlike, Ventic, mugali, Jαkє and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

1 min i guess it's enough.About the second, dunno i have a problem with the website :/

1 min i guess it's enough.About the second, dunno i have a problem with the website :/

you want the patch a? just see at the first post and click at the patch link :P ..

you want the patch a? just see at the first post and click at the patch link :P ..

true lol but i hope the site to be up again soon because i want to check and some other stuff...