interlude [L2J]L2DarkLegion Opened

Vkouk

did u know how much time it will take?10-15min?30-40?1-2-3-hours?:D

i am waiting for their msg too.i dont have idea.prolly 30 min or 1 hour

fucking company

o rly? u just proved how childish u think l2pride had customs like 5 sets of wpns and 5 set of armors like 100 acessories and so on and it had 3k people online each day so? get lost kiddo.

pff you didnt even understand what i mean and start attacking me ... i mean there are so many servers out there with custom .. 90%of interlude server are with customs ... why someone will choose this one? .. anyway i acnt communicate with you DS ... child ...

pff you didnt even understand what i mean and start attacking me ... i mean there are so many servers out there with custom .. 90%of interlude server are with customs ... why someone will choose this one? .. anyway i acnt communicate with you DS ... child ...

actually ur the child here :). and please learn to write proper english setences so we can all understand .

actually ur the child here :). and please learn to write proper english setences so we can all understand .

Stop flame/attack each other

and stay on topic