interlude [L2J]L2DarkLegion Opened

Vkouk

*no customs (maybe later i will add) ..

i won't join of this ... cause you are thinking of adding customs! One server were without customs and saw how much online are there (liberators) ...why anynoe admin cant trust his server without customs?

i won't join of this ... cause you are thinking of adding customs! One server were without customs and saw how much online are there (liberators) ...why anynoe admin cant trust his server without customs?

o rly? u just proved how childish u think l2pride had customs like 5 sets of wpns and 5 set of armors like 100 acessories and so on and it had 3k people online each day so? get lost kiddo.

i am not thinking i just add the option to add it.i am not sure and maybe i wont add cause i dont like too

we mean by that like

if players who are active at our server

wanna try costums we will ''maybee'' add them then

but our costums will not have ++++++ stats

it will be normal stats of dynasty/Vesper