MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server] Register here!

I can be either SUPPORT GM or Portal news/Global moderator

I can be more than 10 hours in forum

I am always very patient and i like helping people

Very good english knowlegde

and,from the time i no longer play L2 as player i could REALLY help without corruption

I Can Be Client Side Editor/GM

I Thought It Was Needed To Give Some Further Infos But As I See No1 Does..If You Wanna Learn More We Can Speak Further

PS About Client Edit..I Work On Every Client Its No Problem..

Hello all MxC Staff Members, also normal members.

I Would like to Introduce Myself. As far as you see, My name is Narda. Yes, the one of head Devs. L2MxC server.

My old MxC Forum account (endART) is banned since i wrote some bad things about Maxtor. Now huge apology from me.

I already knew that i did wrong but it's not all. As i'm sure you noticed Me and Manton did great server, L2 MxC server.

Our Scripts was/are best and they will be so. Firstly i would like to ask Maxtor if he going to unban endART account for

continue My L2OFF Develop share work and update my AIO. Secound questions is, Maxtor which one MSN are you using?

Call me at wiktorhorlas@o2.pl since we can talk normally and more simply. The third question/pettition for Staff Member in New server of L2MxC. I could take these positions:

Server Scripter,

Client Editor,

Head GM/Admin,

Head GM,

Polish Translator.

I could took one of them or all of them. Really doesnt matter (ofc if i going to have Server Scripter i also want to Head GM ingame or blvl 2)

So let's talk at msn Maxtor for more simply dialog.

SirRoyal

FrozenWarrior

Narda

ChaosWalker

added in project list.

I Can Be Client Side Editor/GM

I Thought It Was Needed To Give Some Further Infos But As I See No1 Does..If You Wanna Learn More We Can Speak Further

PS About Client Edit..I Work On Every Client Its No Problem..

you will see hidden board now and give there further information.