GFX Battle - Goddess VS GodPower

My rating doesn't counts anymore i leave judgment (personal reasons gf)

Negative!You rated and that's not gonna change anyway.Don't care what the reason is.

@Goddess,the purpose of this one wasn't to make the looser seems ridiculous and ashamed.So don't ya want to read what blane and nab will advise?Won't their pieces of advise help you?w/e

And in case you wanna prove that he just did 2 - 3 edits,that's nothing.The outcome counts,doesn't it?

Now we wait NAB and Blane and i will see if i will upload the psd here or on other forum =D too much haters here :/

I'd like to have a look on it,i've got some toughs about your signature and the way its made.

Negative!You rated and that's not gonna change anyway.Don't care what the reason is.

@Goddess,the purpose of this one wasn't to make the looser seems ridiculous and ashamed.So don't ya want to read what blane and nab will advise?Won't their pieces of advise help you?w/e

And in case you wanna prove that he just did 2 - 3 edits,that's nothing.The outcome counts,doesn't it?

He's in the right of his to leave,also ofcourse there's matter in the way its made. The fact that its a done job,already made background by someone and that he only added a butterfly and a text makes nothing. He didn't do anything over the signature. And ofcourse i can get other's rating too. The outcome would count for me if it was something really made,than he'd have my respect as GFX,it's same as if i'd rip it out. He won't change stock+render+text = pro signature and some greek friend team will spam everywhere that it's "awesome". And no don't dare to say that i'm hater or something,or that i'm Q.Qing cause i'm not,i do not care for no-close looks.

If i have to criticize i can say:

If you look close you can find out that those vectors are pre-made someone already made them in a background or something,a blue background is put with some light source wannabe on the top of it. Also the text is what really is done by GodPower,and that butterfly which is the only thing that is above the render,all is behind it.

Anyway votes are votes.

If you are friend you will not count my vote I said.

tell us why and i will.I just want to prove why none of us should mess gfx with friendship.

Omg stop that /emoquit. The fact that you just made a mistake doesn't mean that your rating should be removed. There are users who disagree with the other judges too.

I'd like to have a look on it,i've got some toughs about your signature and the way its made.He's in the right of his to leave,also ofcourse there's matter in the way its made. The fact that its a done job,already made background by someone and that he only added a butterfly and a text makes nothing. He didn't do anything over the signature. And ofcourse i can get other's rating too. The outcome would count for me if it was something really made,than he'd have my respect as GFX,it's same as if i'd rip it out. He won't change stock+render+text = pro signature and some greek friend team will spam everywhere that it's "awesome". And no don't dare to say that i'm hater or something,or that i'm Q.Qing cause i'm not,i do not care for no-close looks.

If i have to criticize i can say:

If you look close you can find out that those vectors are pre-made someone already made them in a background or something,a blue background is put with some light source wannabe on the top of it. Also the text is what really is done by GodPower,and that butterfly which is the only thing that is above the render,all is behind it.

Anyway votes are votes.

We got it.You're saying same bullshits all the time.

-.-

-GP

no more drama for now.tomorrow afternoon i will decide about everything and announce the results!

It's clear,nothing has to be decided.

We got it.You're saying same bullshits all the time.

-.-

-GP

Buddy i've already saw your .psd ;]

It's clear,nothing has to be decided.

Buddy i've already saw your .psd ;]

I Don't care about psd lol rofl i don't care so much about signatures photoshop

i make signatures for fun or when im bored -.-

29c84ee.jpg

1tr33n.png

These are the 2 entries huh? I'm posing them together so I can have (& NAB ofc) a closer look on what the heck is going on.My own comments should be posted tomorrow... I'm just posting here to sum up a bit and to inform you all.

Thanks.

well i told u kb. Dont mix Gfx with friendship . well i voted against MD in many battles but still he wasnt angry or anything if someone is a true friend well he wont emo qq if u dont vote for him .

well i told u kb. Dont mix Gfx with friendship . well i voted against MD in many battles but still he wasnt angry or anything if someone is a true friend well he wont emo qq if u dont vote for him .

And so did I,but as you said,I am a cool dude :D

friendship in the internet? serious business.

It was like that but I met ds irl and he was still the same gay biatch <3!