[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

Pffff! Again you waste your money buying the noob pack?

If you have 0% knowledge about packs and you don't know how to make a server please don't reply about the pack..

The Pack

If you have 0% knowledge about packs and you don't know how to make a server please don't reply about the pack..

The Pack is .... nothing ! no protection , no balanced , no no no

you should stop the -1's,ok he flames but what are you gonna do take him to -4 and get him banned?just ignore him

im not going to ignore him anymore :)

as you can check the posts he breaks my balls for more than 1 week, enough.

its not an abuse, i set my own rules in my own topic.

You can't just set rules on anything there are strict forum rules and they arent in state to be changed by you

"The ones who spam my topic gets -1 karma"

"The ones who doesn't buy my article and discuss it gets -1 karma"

The only way is to report them.

its not an abuse, i set my own rules in my own topic.

You absolutely can't make rules for your own topic! Rules made from maxtor for maxcheaters, no exeptions no rechange them for your own topic. Give him karma back, he doesnt made any "spam" as you said. Ofcourse i can do that, but why i have t spent my time on it?

god guys, i didnt dekarma him for no reason. He is telling lies and shits about my pack, as you can see im not punishing someone who makes a bad comment (since its his opinion) but someone who continues telling lies even i warned him.

I may lose many customers by this guy,

god guys, i didnt dekarma him for no reason. He is telling lies and shits about my pack, as you can see im not punishing someone who makes a bad comment (since its his opinion) but someone who continues telling lies even i warned him.

I may lose many customers by this guy,

he has the right to say his own opinion on your pack.. did he bought it ? probly did then you have to respect his opinion.

he doesn't spam.actually some of you forcing him to do that. if you stop messaging him he will stop too

look at your behavior lol.. you are such an idiot, how can you call your buyers retards?