[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

well l2reliable had l2strict's pack and failed because of bugs..... how can we trust it is protected now..

Yeap! TheLastHero was one of the active players ingame and he knows all the bugs and the problems of pack

Yeap! TheLastHero was one of the active players ingame and he knows all the bugs and the problems of pack

Hello shithead! Whats up? Posting again in my topic? K, np, nobody believes you so i dont really mind :X

Please can you tell me the OMffGbUGs you found in my pack?

Have a nice shitty day.

Hello shithead! Whats up? Posting again in my topic? K, np, nobody believes you so i dont really mind :X

Please can you tell me the OMffGbUGs you found in my pack?

Have a nice shitty day.

I Had found the .away no target bug but fixed.

the pack is perfect and rozdex is a trustable seller..

My oppinion is : pack is not working and Rozdex isn't caring about this...I've asked for help serveral times and nothing...

My oppinion is : pack is not working and Rozdex isn't caring about this...I've asked for help serveral times and nothing...

you cant even open it, you send me an error with your gameserver console. If you have 0 knowledge its not my problem. IM NOT YOUR DEVELOPER TO HELP YOU. Dont piss me off again-.-

you cant even open it, you send me an error with your gameserver console. If you have 0 knowledge its not my problem. IM NOT YOUR DEVELOPER TO HELP YOU. Dont piss me off again-.-

pfff lawl I may have 0 knowlodge as you say but I am not pretenting the "GOD" and the Java coder and and and and as you do with 2/10 knowledge .....

pfff lawl I may have 0 knowlodge as you say but I am not pretenting the "GOD" and the Java coder and and and and as you do with 2/10 knowledge .....

Lool man! You Just buy the packed from him. He have to help you only on The pack errors aka bugs... Not on set up errors or on the errors that you are making....

Lool man! You Just buy the packed from him. He have to help you only on The pack errors aka bugs... Not on set up errors or on the errors that you are making....

its ok I agree with you but how you explain that EVERYONE like Ovenus is saying that it's Fully bugged ?

Finished now don't screw up this topic by spamming :D

its ok I agree with you but how you explain that EVERYONE like Ovenus is saying that it's Fully bugged ?

Finished now don't screw up this topic by spamming :D

I couldn't stop my self, so sorry for this spamming post.

ROFL @ the serious example u gave mate.