[Share]Gun [Interlude]

Hello guys, i found a gun while i was searching and i addapted it for l2.Here you go:

SS:

gunrx.jpg

Download link:

[move]Catch Me!!![/move]

Credits: Me

Video:(it actually attacks like a sword but with a bow distance)

You addapted it from what game?lol?how you make animations first?xD

i didn't addapt it from any game, i told you i found it on the internet. and there's a guide(lauq's one), that helped me 99% to make it.(you can make animations read it carefully).

i didn't addapt it from any game, i told you i found it on the internet. and there's a guide(lauq's one), that helped me 99% to make it.(you can make animations read it carefully).

I Mean you have animations for the shoot when someone use it?i know how to make animations lol xD

I Mean you have animations for the shoot when someone use it?i know how to make animations lol xD

what shoot? you mean when it shoots? i will make a video later......

BULLETS ADDED SOON VIDEO

Where's the bullets? :) It will be more better if it will hit not like a sword type of weapon.

hmm, i will try to make it hit like double bows...... but later i have to do something else now...

the bullets are small, you can't see them

hmm, i will try to make it hit like double bows...... but later i have to do something else now...

the bullets are small, you can't see them

Not what I wanted to see :S!