[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

guys rofl, if im not wrong its 2 days server.

You should just report them the bugs and not flame them.

Agree on this, as i said guys just be more patient!

Just entered the server.. damn even now i can't stop laughing, he tryed to make it like a off server so badly haha they weren't even able to make a core buffer =))) twas too hard i guess, Also im seeing a lot of shares from mxc there like my sisters npc to pc polymorph :P

it failed so badly xD

Well as i see in these topics he shared it before your sis, so stop the bullshits...

Share By Ovenus: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=133747.0

Share by Your sis: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=138707.0

You never gonna say something good for ovenus or the server and and you know that... But why is that??

Well as i see in these topics he shared it before your sis, so stop the bullshits...

Share By Ovenus: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=133747.0

Share by Your sis: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=138707.0

You never gonna say something good for ovenus or the server and and you know that... But why is that??

Pathetic talking,

I would comment further but my post will be deleted as the others, so nvm

@Setekh i exptected this from you as Ovenus is the admin and you have personal problems with him.

ahh no. i dont have anything with him :P he dose xD

as you can see:

Ovenus is becomming so hillarious again, he's again trying to make me fire u via giving me shitty stories, this time he's trying to make me think that vago is this http://www.220.ro/funny/Ce-Te-Ai-Face-Daca-Ai-Avea-Un-Copil-Dasta/d2L9nvHvKX/ guy and that ur both kiddos 12 years old, and thats why u both cant open server of ur own <_< then he continued saying me that archid is a fail project and that u as a dev is crap.

And what i sayd was the truth and ppl need to know the truth of a server :P imho they are dedicating time of ther lives on this server.. so... you guys should be ashamed deleting posts like that,  its not a mature action. and also not implying servers staff seriousness :P

So please dont delete ppl's replays.

This is my old comment: (i was expecting for it to be deleted)

Just entered the server.. damn even now i can't stop laughing, he tryed to make it like a off server so badly haha they weren't even able to make a core buffer =))) twas too hard i guess, Also im seeing a lot of shares from mxc there like my sisters npc to pc polymorph :P

it failed so badly xD

And bloody i thoght u wore more serius and knw better then to make a team with some kids :P

Anyway if u have smth to say u can pm me or talk on msn.. no use to delete the replays or start a flame war.. i saved this replay and ill post it again if it gets deleted.

So ppl will know what they get into xD

Peace out.

Did i start it or Setekh?... One more kiddo..

since when talking the truth makes you kiddo? If you don't like the truth dont advertise your servers into public places, What would you do if u had such comments in hopzone, where u fortunately dont have access to delete posts? u would emoquit? So it looks like i'm not the kiddo, you and ovenus is.

Anyway closing with this

@Ovenus: Your pathetic try to stop me making true comments about ur server by banning me in l2mafia, was hillarious, i dont care if u ban me, since u cant touch anything that is really worthy for me.

@BW: /respect, hes the only one that is actuallly worthy in staff, and keeps server alive

since when talking the truth makes you kiddo? If you don't like the truth dont advertise your servers into public places, What would you do if u had such comments in hopzone, where u fortunately dont have access to delete post? u would emoquit? So it looks like i'm not the kiddo, you and ovenus is.

Anyway closing with this

@Ovenus: Your pathetic try to stop me making true comments about ur server by banning me in l2mafia, was hillarious, i dont care if u ban me, since u cant touch anything that is really worthy for me.

@BW: /respect, hes the only one that is actuallly worthy in staff, and keeps server alive

Well i didn't delete any post and i don't care for the posts.. I just pointed out that and if the server had 0% Im sure some of you was going to say that is fail and bla bla.. The server is online 2 days what you expect?Did you open a server first days with 0% bug? I doubt about that and for every one else even l2mxc had bug and its l2off .. So before you post something nonsense thing about it!

Even big server like E-global and BnB had bugs.

Well i didn't delete any post and i don't care for the posts.. I just pointed out that and if the server had 0% Im sure some of you was going to say that is fail and bla bla.. The server is online 2 days what you expect?Did you open a server first days with 0% bug? I doubt about that and for every one else even l2mxc had bug and its l2off .. So before you post something nonsense thing about it!

Even big server like E-global and BnB had bugs.

Its not about bugs, U know before doing grand opening there are 2 stages:

1) Closed Betta

2) Open Betta

If you try to make open betta with just putting some codes even if they are well written ofc there will be bugs. You first do closed betta with some of your friends or whatever or just staff, Then u go to open betta so players can TEST things out , then u make grand opening.

Thats how things work out in l2, and thats how all of us work.

So yeah imma say that server is fail, bcz admin staff dont know how to work properly.

PS: deleting posts part was meant to be a msg to Bloodywarrior <_<